4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Welp, considering Cindy is temporarily out of the picture (for plot reasons) I sure didn't waste any time romancing Ginny. Still bummed Desmond hasn't tried anything with Alice/Jenny/the aunt other than peeping on them. The party was fun, wish we could have fooled around with Clarisse the bartender (as I'm super attracted to redheads and thicc milfs), just really wondering if this will turn into some kind of harem/mini-harem or throuple since there are a good amount of LI's too good to pass up.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
" My name is Desmond. I have just turned 21 years old and i find myself on the train today, Its because my parents have aggred to met me go study to the big city, After three months of difficult negotiations "

Why, at the age of 21, would his parents have any say in what he does?
I don't get it.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
And I don't find your question relevant...
He doesn't have a job and still lives with his parents, so he's still dependent on his parents, so that makes sense.
One real exemple (in rl) :
All my sons and my daughter have always been very independent since very young, and the twins of my husband too. (even if despite everything they are almost always with us in our house, which my husband does not dislike, then we are a very close and united LGBTQAI+ family - of all the seven, only two are totaly straight but friendly) - with my husband we very early founded a blended homoparental family... (we have were previously forced to marry and have children with women when we reached our sixteenth birthday)
(we were still very young when we decided to go to Europe on the other side of the Atlantic to escape the tyranny of our families, of the government, and of justice) - and I think that influenced a lot in the lives of our sons and daughter.
I think that allows you to understand my point of view...?
It's not the age that counts, but the circumstances.
I don't really understand how what you're saying relates to what I commented on.

At the age of 21 you don't need permission from your parents to do anything, you're an adult. If you want to do something then do it.

The description says his parents "let him study in the big city", it isn't their decision. If he wants to study he can, just go where ever you want to enroll, get a job or get a student loan or whatever. The parents can't stop you.

That is different from, for example, "I asked my parents to pay for my tuition and accommodation" or "after 3 months of intense negotiations my parents agreed to pay my expenses to go study in the big city".

So the point is that the way it is worded is implying he needed their permission, not that he asked for their help.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I don't really understand how what you're saying relates to what I commented on.

At the age of 21 you don't need permission from your parents to do anything, you're an adult. If you want to do something then do it.

The description says his parents "let him study in the big city", it isn't their decision. If he wants to study he can, just go where ever you want to enroll, get a job or get a student loan or whatever. The parents can't stop you.

That is different from, for example, "I asked my parents to pay for my tuition and accommodation" or "after 3 months of intense negotiations my parents agreed to pay my expenses to go study in the big city".

So the point is that the way it is worded is implying he needed their permission, not that he asked for their help.
Dear Content_Consumer
you are right with your observation. However, have you realised that the English of this game is often very simple and incorrect? The Dev is not English native speaker and obviously seeks to make very simple sentences, not only grammatically but also structurally. And there are many short statements, sometimes at the edge of comprehensibility. So, that's probably the reason for the seemingly illogical statement. (Fortunatelly, the Dev has recenetly received some help from native speakers.)
As AngeloSylveryTrudeauPinto and you have already figured out, there is probably some more complex reason/story behind that statement. There certainly can be very logical reasons, why parents of some 21 years old guy have impact on his decisions. Fortunately, it is absolutely irrelevant for understanding everything that follows. Hope you will be able to enjoy the rest of the game so far :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Badvador

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Are you kidding me? - Badvador is absolutely brilliant despite his young age, he does a really great job. (I've been following him since his very first days, then he very quickly created an account on Patreon, and I subscribed almost immediately - he was already in Reddit before make it a reality)
Next Août it will be four years since he embarked on the adventure of creating games, and so far I am proud of him.

AngeloSylveryTrudeauPinto and

Honestly guys,
I'm really glad about you, since I start this game (gosh already 4 years ... seriously!?) You give me always a great support and you take always the time to defend me!
I think is my fault if @Content_Consumer think is a weird situation... I haven't explain enough... maybe I'm a lazy boy sometimes ^^

By the way, I hope you still liking the game... For now, I work a little on "All About"... I think I can release a little update soon.
Stay well guys!

Merci!

v1livreur0003.jpg just_fan_regular_1dildo0005.jpg
sexshop0001.jpg
1642776421466.jpeg Untitled-2.jpg

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
AngeloSylveryTrudeauPinto and

Honestly guys,
I'm really glad about you, since I start this game (gosh already 4 years ... seriously!?) You give me always a great support and you take always the time to defend me!
I think is my fault if @Content_Consumer think is a weird situation... I haven't explain enough... maybe I'm a lazy boy sometimes ^^

By the way, I hope you still liking the game... For now, I work a little on "All About"... I think I can release a little update soon.
Stay well guys!

Merci!

View attachment 1608872 View attachment 1608874
View attachment 1608875
View attachment 1608876 View attachment 1608878
I am also here to support you badvador and i will patiently wait for the new update of your first game life of Desmond and I will wait for more content to be added in your new game all about before I play it and will there be some buff characters like Mr j in your second game badvador ? And are you also planning to add some romanceable buff muscle daddies in both of your games?

Reactions: Badvador
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes