4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Help, I made a clean install and began a new game, but after arriving at the party I got stuck at the lounge.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can talk to any of the guys, but I can't go anywhere else.

Reactions: shnackzie

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
dont know if this was asked or answered, we will have some quality time sometime with the whorehouse old lady boss? :D

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Is Allie Alice and how do you get her as a date to the party? It only gives me Ginny Shirley and Jeremy as options?

Reactions: Byczer

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I think it's time to put a proper Walkthrough from the beginning don't you guys agree?
second, the last part of update on will be free later?
third when is the next update ?
- I working on the walktrough..
- I think the last update are already here...
- I working on the next update, this month I have released a demo of a new game

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I like the game, but unless this turns into a harem, I need some kind of walkthrough in order to figure out who are the main romanceable LI's and how to navigate their paths and who are just side characters you can fool around with on the side. So far I like Ginny but not sure if she's a main LI, along with any of the cousins or aunt for that matter.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I like the game, but unless this turns into a harem, I need some kind of walkthrough in order to figure out who are the main romanceable LI's and how to navigate their paths and who are just side characters you can fool around with on the side. So far I like Ginny but not sure if she's a main LI, along with any of the cousins or aunt for that matter.
they're all main's with the possible exception for the majority at the party.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Are we going to need separate playthroughs/saves to romance multiple LIs? Just wondering if I should try to go for all the ones I like in my main playthrough, or if I should just focus on one at a time.
that I'm not entirely sure. I do know of one pair--I won't say who. I suspect families and him be able to be an item.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes