4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Why is there a file bugfixess.rar in the main folder? Should we open this and then overwrite the files in the game folder? Is the game Buggy without changing the files in the game folder?

If so why didn't the Developer Badvador do that or at least give us a text file with some info?

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Why is there a file bugfixess.rar in the main folder? Should we open this and then overwrite the files in the game folder? Is the game Buggy without changing the files in the game folder?

If so why didn't the Developer Badvador do that or at least give us a text file with some info?
My bad, I haven't clean up the game files before launch it, don't use the bugfix, or the game risk to crash and the text files it's only help for me, I need to move it ...

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The eighth day was interesting. They were all cute in the flashback. The spanking scene was too long for me. In the gloryhole, we should be able to choose between a man or a woman for the blowjob we receive when going to the right door (or it should de based on the previous choices we made).

- Now, you can study with partner and AFTER go to the Private Club or just chill and go to sleep.
That's good news for when you add more content to the private club. Though I don't know if it's related to this change but the event for thanking Mister J of changing the flat tire at the private club and the friday afternoon at the beach with Ginny if you studied enough with her to develop the relationship and encounter Joshua didn't happen.

I have working on the structure of the game so, I think you need to restart the game, at the party if you boring to do all the scene, you can just talk to Jessy for leave directly... the next day you can choose manually what's heppened...
I understand the usefulness for those who left early but those who tried everything should only be able to choose what they really did.

The cosplay at the end with Sailormoon was cute too.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Gaesesagai

Gaesesagai

Dec 20, 2020
That's good news for when you add more content to the private club. Though I don't know if it's related to this change but the event for thanking Mister J of changing the flat tire at the private club and the friday afternoon at the beach with Ginny if you studied enough with her to develop the relationship and encounter Joshua didn't happen.
I think it might be a bug with Mr. J event. That or the trigger has been changed. It's definetly different.
Regardless of whether it's a bug or a change on how the event triggers this is what I did to get the event in this version (0.7):
  • after meeting Mr. J on the street, go to the club afterwards
  • at the club in the first room (probably doesn't matter if first room or 2nd or 3rd but I haven't tested) talk to the matron (the old woman running the place) and from her dialogue you can select the Mr. J event (edit: ok just checked, after you select her, you automatically say "what if I want..." and then you get to choose from 3 options, one of which is "about Mr. J" and that will rewind you to talking to her at her desk as if you just got there and then the event happens)
As oposed to before when the event would be visible as a direct option when going to the club after meeting Mr. J., now it seems a bit "hidden" or a bug. Anyway that triggers the event although I think it skips one or more scenes? It started the event directly at the point where you decide how you want to get involved and I don't remember if there was more before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oliz82

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I think it might be a bug with Mr. J event. That or the trigger has been changed. It's definetly different.
Regardless of whether it's a bug or a change on how the event triggers this is what I did to get the event in this version (0.7):
  • after meeting Mr. J on the street, go to the club afterwards
  • at the club in the first room (probably doesn't matter if first room or 2nd or 3rd but I haven't tested) talk to the matron (the old woman running the place) and from her dialogue you can select the Mr. J event (edit: ok just checked, after you select her, you automatically say "what if I want..." and then you get to choose from 3 options, one of which is "about Mr. J" and that will rewind you to talking to her at her desk as if you just got there and then the event happens)
As oposed to before when the event would be visible as a direct option when going to the club after meeting Mr. J., now it seems a bit "hidden" or a bug. Anyway that triggers the event although I think it skips one or more scenes? It started the event directly at the point where you decide how you want to get involved and I don't remember if there was more before.
i'll check that right now

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes