4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
i'll check that right now
I think it might be a bug with Mr. J event. That or the trigger has been changed. It's definetly different.
Regardless of whether it's a bug or a change on how the event triggers this is what I did to get the event in this version (0.7):
  • after meeting Mr. J on the street, go to the club afterwards
  • at the club in the first room (probably doesn't matter if first room or 2nd or 3rd but I haven't tested) talk to the matron (the old woman running the place) and from her dialogue you can select the Mr. J event (edit: ok just checked, after you select her, you automatically say "what if I want..." and then you get to choose from 3 options, one of which is "about Mr. J" and that will rewind you to talking to her at her desk as if you just got there and then the event happens)
As oposed to before when the event would be visible as a direct option when going to the club after meeting Mr. J., now it seems a bit "hidden" or a bug. Anyway that triggers the event although I think it skips one or more scenes? It started the event directly at the point where you decide how you want to get involved and I don't remember if there was more before.
bug found and fixed! for the ginny beach scene you haven't the choice to follow her if you invite cindy for the night...

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hello.

The eighth day was interesting. They were all cute in the flashback. The spanking scene was too long for me. In the gloryhole, we should be able to choose between a man or a woman for the blowjob we receive when going to the right door (or it should de based on the previous choices we made).

That's good news for when you add more content to the private club. Though I don't know if it's related to this change but the event for thanking Mister J of changing the flat tire at the private club and the friday afternoon at the beach with Ginny if you studied enough with her to develop the relationship and encounter Joshua didn't happen.

I understand the usefulness for those who left early but those who tried everything should only be able to choose what they really did.

The cosplay at the end with Sailormoon was cute too.

Good continuation.
for ginny, the only thing that can make you skip the beach scene is if you invite cindy to spend the night at your place instead of her brother's (and lgbt off of course)

Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks you two for the quick reply.

I think it might be a bug with Mr. J event. That or the trigger has been changed. It's definetly different.
Regardless of whether it's a bug or a change on how the event triggers this is what I did to get the event in this version (0.7):
  • after meeting Mr. J on the street, go to the club afterwards
  • at the club in the first room (probably doesn't matter if first room or 2nd or 3rd but I haven't tested) talk to the matron (the old woman running the place) and from her dialogue you can select the Mr. J event (edit: ok just checked, after you select her, you automatically say "what if I want..." and then you get to choose from 3 options, one of which is "about Mr. J" and that will rewind you to talking to her at her desk as if you just got there and then the event happens)
As oposed to before when the event would be visible as a direct option when going to the club after meeting Mr. J., now it seems a bit "hidden" or a bug. Anyway that triggers the event although I think it skips one or more scenes? It started the event directly at the point where you decide how you want to get involved and I don't remember if there was more before.
Ok. Thanks for the tip. I didn't know this feature existed. So that's how you have access to the bdsm scene Badvador spoiled some images recently.
And you're right, the start is cut off and some dialogs are absent.

for ginny, the only thing that can make you skip the beach scene is if you invite cindy to spend the night at your place instead of her brother's (and lgbt off of course)
Ok. I didn't know that but it explains everything. Since it broke my heart last time to choose between Cindy and Jason, I didn't start anything with him this time. I tried everything with Ginny and Jaeden though so LGBT off seems harsh but it can also be explained with the antagonism between Cindy and Ginny.

Once again, thanks a lot.

Reactions: Gaesesagai

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
New Update! 0.7.1 Bug Fixed

Bug Fixed:
- Mister J. Scene fixed.
- For found The scene, talk to Miss Valenka, in the private Club after Mr. J help you withe your car.
d1_logan_04.jpg

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hello.

Thanks you two for the quick reply.

Ok. Thanks for the tip. I didn't know this feature existed. So that's how you have access to the bdsm scene Badvador spoiled some images recently.
And you're right, the start is cut off and some dialogs are absent.

Ok. I didn't know that but it explains everything. Since it broke my heart last time to choose between Cindy and Jason, I didn't start anything with him this time. I tried everything with Ginny and Jaeden though so LGBT off seems harsh but it can also be explained with the antagonism between Cindy and Ginny.

Once again, thanks a lot.
with lgbt in off you can 't acces or start to nothing with shemales and guys...

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

with lgbt in off you can 't acces or start to nothing with shemales and guys...
What? But that's not the problem. It's so rare to find a game with bi content (het games have often lesbian content, rarely gay content (and if so, just one scene...) and gay games don't have the het part).
You've made a game where we can choose his sexuality (het, bi, gay...), his partners, his kinks... So it's great.
The real problem is that I don't like heartbreaking/sad/heavy content. And if you start Jason relationship, you double that sadness (Cindy and Jason). I would love if it was possible to invite the 2 of them when they phone you in the night between thursday and friday (you leave them the bed and go to the couch for exemple). Plus cheating Cindy with Jason bring also more sadness than just fucking the twins at school or going to the private club or... It's also applicable to their mother.
So it's not a problem of content but a problem with their situation.

Hope I'm more clear.

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hello.

What? But that's not the problem. It's so rare to find a game with bi content (het games have often lesbian content, rarely gay content (and if so, just one scene...) and gay games don't have the het part).
You've made a game where we can choose his sexuality (het, bi, gay...), his partners, his kinks... So it's great.
The real problem is that I don't like heartbreaking/sad/heavy content. And if you start Jason relationship, you double that sadness (Cindy and Jason). I would love if it was possible to invite the 2 of them when they phone you in the night between thursday and friday (you leave them the bed and go to the couch for exemple). Plus cheating Cindy with Jason bring also more sadness than just fucking the twins at school or going to the private club or... It's also applicable to their mother.
So it's not a problem of content but a problem with their situation.

Hope I'm more clear.
Yes, you clear but, sadly you can't love cindy and jason at same without hearthbreaking
someone... c'est la vie...

Reactions: pilgrim2003

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
I'm using the mac version and theres seem to be a lot of missing pics in the game, is there anything that could be done to fix that problem?

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
New Update! 0.7.1 Bug Fixed
PC / LINUX LINK
MAC LINK
Bug Fixed:
- Mister J. Scene fixed.
- For found The scene, talk to Miss Valenka, in the private Club after Mr. J help you withe your car.
View attachment 1460696
I downloaded the this version of the game, played a new save from the beginning and there is still some missing scenes. Is there some other update or some sort of bugfix that I could just download?

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I downloaded the this version of the game, played a new save from the beginning and there is still some missing scenes. Is there some other update or some sort of bugfix that I could just download?
Hello
It is not possible to put the bugfix file separately?
it's boring having to always download the whole game
for the missing pics i ned to rename the picture with accent "é"... I'm work on it

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
can you tell me what day and what scenes pics missing, thank you.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
can you tell me what day and what scenes pics missing, thank you.
I have to mention that I haven't finished the game so I cant be sure if what I experienced so far were the only ones with missing scenes for I dont want to get spoiled, so the missing scenes that I have seen so far are in day 1 with date with cindy in the movies (ciné01 to ciné69), day 3 at school and punishing jessy the screen only says "day3", day3soirée parent cindy01 to cindy66, d5 lycée 02 to lycée74.

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I have to mention that I haven't finished the game so I cant be sure if what I experienced so far were the only ones with missing scenes for I dont want to get spoiled, so the missing scenes that I have seen so far are in day 1 with date with cindy in the movies (ciné01 to ciné69), day 3 at school and punishing jessy the screen only says "day3", day3soirée parent cindy01 to cindy66, d5 lycée 02 to lycée74.
so its' really the "é" i have already rename for the "ciné", i'm on good way thank you!

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
so its' really the "é" i have already rename for the "ciné", i'm on good way thank you!
Hello
depending on the windows version and the language setting, ALL country-specific special characters in file names seem to be a source of errors. in my posts of 9/16/21 and 10/15/21 I had already referred to the "é". It is good to see that you will correct this error now.

ps: in another game there was a similar problem with the spanish "ñ" in filenames.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Can anyone pls help me what is the password in the private club and how can I unlock mister j nsfw scenes and when will the next version be release?

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Life of Desmond [v0.7.1 Bugfix]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Life of Desmond [v0.7.1 Bugfix]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Life of Desmond [v0.6.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Life of Desmond [v0.6.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-10-22
Version: 0.7.1 Bugfix

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
Even when add the bugfixes it still glitches on the Spanish teacher. Shows screen for a second then says script not found

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes