4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Glad to see again the one who was away at the aunt (Jason for me).
If we skip the sex scenes, it could be short but I'm actually glad about the change of pace outside the school routine (though doing it at the reception desk with Ms Carlton was dangerous).

Also, I'm confused with Mrs. Richardson's conversation. She is saying that Jason came back but left again. Weren't he supposed to stay there (because of his father's temper and the choice of the mc) while Cindy stayed with him for a while because she was worried? Plus, when we welcome Cindy back, she was alone. I didn't try the other way around so I can't compare sorry.

Good continuation.

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hello.

Glad to see again the one who was away at the aunt (Jason for me).
If we skip the sex scenes, it could be short but I'm actually glad about the change of pace outside the school routine (though doing it at the reception desk with Ms Carlton was dangerous).

Also, I'm confused with Mrs. Richardson's conversation. She is saying that Jason came back but left again. Weren't he supposed to stay there (because of his father's temper and the choice of the mc) while Cindy stayed with him for a while because she was worried? Plus, when we welcome Cindy back, she was alone. I didn't try the other way around so I can't compare sorry.

Good continuation.
I need to check that story about Jason ...

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes