4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Badvador your game is freaking awesome. a truly unique artform.

It's cool that you are here taking criticisms from people, but just keep doing you and making the game how you want it, because it's fantastic! One of the most entertaining VN's I've played.
I understand the majority of the critics, it's true that the game is not very beautiful because I can't run DAZ and that the English could be better. So I don't get too offended. It's a game I make on my free time as a beginner. On the other side, most people agree that they like the characters and the story and I'm happy with that.
Thanks also for your nice comment.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I understand the majority of the critics, it's true that the game is not very beautiful because I can't run DAZ and that the English could be better. So I don't get too offended. It's a game I make on my free time as a beginner. On the other side, most people agree that they like the characters and the story and I'm happy with that.
Thanks also for your nice comment.
Indeed, the game is great. It is entertaining, visually satisfying for what you are doing and rarely a dull moment! Keep it up and finish your vision - most all of us will enjoy it as it is! :love:

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
First time i tried the game, let's be honest, i wasn't a fan of the graphics.
But now that i've seen a bit more, i can honestly say they have improved and combined with exciting characters stories, make the game really enjoyable.
Good work Badvador, thank you !

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
First time i tried the game, let's be honest, i wasn't a fan of the graphics.
But now that i've seen a bit more, i can honestly say they have improved and combined with exciting characters stories, make the game really enjoyable.
Good work Badvador, thank you !
merci

Reactions: titouille313

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8.8
Size 1.06 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This is what happens when the building and parking lot were built during the 70's when the Arab Oil Embargo caused everyone to go out and buy the original Toyota Corolla and Datsun B210 sized cars. The parking spaces were built to that size. Years passed, oil prices plummented, car manufacturers exploited the fleet MPG loophole in building "trucks", and now everyone is driving the Range Rover Land Whale or the Ford Pickemup with optional passenger living room.

View attachment 2013802

At this point in the story I was expecting a rant because of how little room there is between those cars, I know I would react with a string of obscene words:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ADIDAS and Badvador

xiphe116

Dec 25, 2020
Another one, huh! Why some devs love to fuck themselves in the ass by making game with multiple unnecessary routes. Nothing ruining the experience more than continuously save then load just to skip texts. A well defined "yes or no" choice will greatly help these games that are still having resource constraints for development. Those who want to see it all will have a thorough experience while those wish to avoid certain kinks can easily navigate the choices. Really hope there is a tag for these kinds of game so that people don't waste their time. At least the dev should have the balls to put "multiple endings" tag in this shit

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes