4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
really nice game despite not so great renders, but again with preexisting loving girlfriend, why..? :(
yet again you either play as cheating piece of shit or you'll miss like 95% of content, i mean - if you force gf on MC right from the start and intend to keep her (no tragic deaths or sudden betrayals) at least do something like in WVM - make her greenlit to you one-way open relationships / harem

• Red Heart
Reactions: Badvador

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Games great! Lots of good content but uuuuh, are you waiting for the full release to get an editor on board or something? The English isn't BAD but it certainly can get pretty ragged at points.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Games great! Lots of good content but uuuuh, are you waiting for the full release to get an editor on board or something? The English isn't BAD but it certainly can get pretty ragged at points.
There is an overhaul of earlier game chapters in the works, but currently there's no timeline for its release.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
You waiting for it ! The "latest" update are here!

- Day 12

I hope you will enjoy this new update, like usual tell me if you found mistakes or bugs. I always need your feedback.

Stay well.

d12_miss_esp_005.jpg

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You waiting for it ! The last update are here!

- Day 12

Link PC/Linux

Link Mac

I hope you will enjoy this new update, like usual tell me if you found mistakes or bugs. I always need your feedback.

Stay well.

View attachment 2159481
English tip

Last = final

Latest = most recent

If, with this update, you have finished the story then 'last' is appropriate, otherwise you should call this the 'latest' update :)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: mrbug and Badvador
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes