4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Great game and im fan of ally with long hair. But, i was not expecting the black dude to look like an brazilian youtuber, all my sides were lost.

Have to ask about Ginny, her path is just the MC getting fucked? not the other way around? thats a bit sad

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Great game and im fan of ally with long hair. But, i was not expecting the black dude to look like an brazilian youtuber, all my sides were lost.

Have to ask about Ginny, her path is just the MC getting fucked? not the other way around? thats a bit sad
hello
for ginny, yes this is kind of relation, sorry... (I need a pics to this youtuber)

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
bummer, i don't mind different paths, or give and receive, but just that is a nope for me. Especially when i liked that joshua scene. :BootyTime:

Search for Everson Zoio

If isn't intentional, damn that was weird and funny
I don't know him, but yeah, it's weird. They are something indeed.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
any chance for a future harem tag? or maybe not full harem, but at least trouple+ or something?

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
Who will be your "Love Interest"?

In the next update, things become serious...
Who is your favorite Love Interest?
Hi Badvador before choosing a favorite (I will probably try all of them anyways) I have some inquiries.
Is Jason a bottom only or he would be versatile?
Is Jayden versatile?
I noticed that both Jason(and his alterego) and Cindy are more monogamous, but the others are more open to share. It would be possible to choose an open relationship with all of them?
About Auntie and the cousins: It would change my relationship with them if I choose someone they like or not?
About Mrs. Richardson and her husband. I suppose that if we continue with the relationship with her he will eventually found out. He will let something like that to continue? What if he found about Jason? He apparently likes Desmond, at least as a future son-in-law, but he would be shocked about the others.
Will Mr. Richardson get more jealous or angry when he finds out that he is the only one Desmond hasn't seduced yet?

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hi Badvador before choosing a favorite (I will probably try all of them anyways) I have some inquiries.
Is Jason a bottom only or he would be versatile?
Is Jayden versatile?
I noticed that both Jason(and his alterego) and Cindy are more monogamous, but the others are more open to share. It would be possible to choose an open relationship with all of them?
About Auntie and the cousins: It would change my relationship with them if I choose someone they like or not?
About Mrs. Richardson and her husband. I suppose that if we continue with the relationship with her he will eventually found out. He will let something like that to continue? What if he found about Jason? He apparently likes Desmond, at least as a future son-in-law, but he would be shocked about the others.
Will Mr. Richardson get more jealous or angry when he finds out that he is the only one Desmond hasn't seduced yet?
Hi, I will try to answer your questions ^^
- Jason is really written as a passive character, but depending on my mood there might be a scene where he will be active, but it's not the main idea.
- For Jayden, the active/passive ratio will be equal (at the moment I see it that way).
- for the open relationships, some characters are more lenders than others ^^ but it will always be possible for the MC to choose to cheat or not...
- for the aunts and cousins (whether they like our relationships or not), no, it won't affect them, I didn't go that far.
- for Mr. Richardson, I don't think he'll be happy about us sleeping with his wife, or with his son, because of his extreme homophobia, (I didn't write him as a repressed homosexual, but as a real homophobe, so he's not jealous that the MC isn't courting him too) as for how he'll react to all this, it would be a spoiler to tell you.

I hope my english is not to bad for you

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
Hi, I will try to answer your questions ^^
- Jason is really written as a passive character, but depending on my mood there might be a scene where he will be active, but it's not the main idea.
- For Jayden, the active/passive ratio will be equal (at the moment I see it that way).
- for the open relationships, some characters are more lenders than others ^^ but it will always be possible for the MC to choose to cheat or not...
- for the aunts and cousins (whether they like our relationships or not), no, it won't affect them, I didn't go that far.
- for Mr. Richardson, I don't think he'll be happy about us sleeping with his wife, or with his son, because of his extreme homophobia, (I didn't write him as a repressed homosexual, but as a real homophobe, so he's not jealous that the MC isn't courting him too) as for how he'll react to all this, it would be a spoiler to tell you.

I hope my english is not to bad for you
In that case, I know now who would be my main interest. Thank you for your answer Badvador. I hope to read the next chapter soon.

Reactions: Badvador

dvdsmith027

Feb 28, 2019
Really great game. I absolutely loved it. Hope you will add more trans girls in private club + scenes where you can fuck them & vice versa. Also will there be any femdom path in future ?

Reactions: dummer87

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Since I haven't played since .8.8, I guess I need to restart since Ren'py was updated?

Edit:
Restarting results in an error after studying with Miss Esperanza. So, I can't continue.

Last edited:

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Since I haven't played since .8.8, I guess I need to restart since Ren'py was updated?

Edit:
Restarting results in an error after studying with Miss Esperanza. So, I can't continue.
i'll check that soon

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018

Edit:
after wich day the game bug?

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 852831

Overview:
My name is Desmond. I have just turned 21 years old and i find myself on the train today, Its because my parents have aggred to met me go study to the big city, After three months of difficult negotiations
Thread Updated: 2023-02-05
Release Date: 2023-02-04
Developer: Badvador - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Password:
NOTE: (If you start the day 13, you need to restart day 13 before the Love Interest choice)

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extra: Party walkthrough

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1825812 View attachment 1825815 View attachment 852838 View attachment 852835 View attachment 1825814 View attachment 1453170 View attachment 1825813 View attachment 1825817 View attachment 852836 View attachment 852837 View attachment 1825811 View attachment 1825816 View attachment 852839 View attachment 852840 View attachment 852854 View attachment 852855 View attachment 1453169 View attachment 1453171
Spinoff mini stories ever likely to be uploaded?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes