4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
View attachment 2682926

"Life Of..." v0.9.3
It's here! the latest update for "Life Of..." is just a mouse click away!

PC/Linux Link
Mac Link

Enjoy!
And as usual, if you've found any bugs I've missed, let me know!
Finally release at last time to download and play when will you plan to reveal the mystery person in the gloryhole badvador cant wait to find out who is that person that the main character has given a blowjob

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
After you finish life of Desmond you will finish all about next right badvador and can't wait to try the new game that your working on that has a hot daddy in it

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
After you finish life of Desmond you will finish all about next right badvador and can't wait to try the new game that your working on that has a hot daddy in it
yeah... for the new game I have the Idea to work on it every time when I'm waiting the proof reader finish to fix my poor english.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Life of Desmond [v0.9.3] [Badvador]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hope the plan to help Alice works. Also go to hell mr. Richardson! Desmond will fuck Christine everytime they want to. :ROFLMAO: :p

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hope you will reveal the mystery guy in the gloryhole soon so curious to find out who he is and when will Desmond own parents have an update so that I can finally meet the mc own parents and what they look like and I am so happy that Mr J and Mr Richardson can now be dateable in this update and I love your game badvador it's really good can't wait for what's in the in future updates to come in the game and when the game is finally completed will play your second game all about and what I like about all about is the rpg theme cause I really like rpg games hope to see more contents in the upcoming updates of all about too and hope to seduce more male characters in the game especially the bully that looks like Desmond and hope to seduce that hot daddy gym trainer in the gym too loved all the efforts that you did in both your games Badvador

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
pretty small this release.
Hope you will reveal the mystery guy in the gloryhole soon so curious to find out who he is and when will Desmond own parents have an update so that I can finally meet the mc own parents and what they look like and I am so happy that Mr J and Mr Richardson can now be dateable in this update and I love your game badvador it's really good can't wait for what's in the in future updates to come in the game and when the game is finally completed will play your second game all about and what I like about all about is the rpg theme cause I really like rpg games hope to see more contents in the upcoming updates of all about too and hope to seduce more male characters in the game especially the bully that looks like Desmond and hope to seduce that hot daddy gym trainer in the gym too loved all the efforts that you did in both your games Badvador
Hello, thank you for your enthusiastic comment!

- about the guy in the glory hole, honestly even I don't know who he is or if we'll see him again (sorry, it's probably not what you wanted to hear).

- for the mc's parents, they make a small appearance in day 11.

- for all about, the idea is that we'll be able to get to interact with most of the people we meet

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LifeOfDesmond-0.9.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nov 21, 2021
So so small update.
In my opinion, you should focus on one or two games at most and not have so many games and release updates every so often and quite small.
Life of desmond is a great game, but I think it's progressing very slowly lately.

Reactions: Dffgdse

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
So so small update.
In my opinion, you should focus on one or two games at most and not have so many games and release updates every so often and quite small.
Life of desmond is a great game, but I think it's progressing very slowly lately.
it's my real work who eat all my time, I have worked on the other project only when I'm waiting for the proofreader, I'm totally focus on Life Of...

Reactions: corruptionman86

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
posted on my Patreon:

Apparently, many of you have said that this latest update is very short (the same observation was made about the previous update).
I have to admit that it seemed a little short to me too (about a hundred images less than the average).
Some people think I'm working on too many projects at once. That was true at one time, but for the past few months I've been totally focused on "Life Of...".
"All About" is on stand-by (don't worry, it's not dead, I've got too many ideas for it swarming around in my head),
"Sexual Pursuit" is pretty much abandoned as it doesn't interest many people.
"Untold Stories" doesn't require much work on my part, since they're just bonus scenes.
And finally, "Call me Daddy" is a game I only work on when I'm waiting for the proofreader and I'm stuck on "Life Of...".

The only reason I'm making slow progress is that I'm doing these games alone, in my spare time. I'm an almost 40-year-old married man with two young children and a job, so spare time isn't something I have in abundance.
I started this game (at the time it was called "Alexandra mon amour") for fun... At first, nothing worked, the game was buggy and nobody cared. And then, just when I was about to give up, you started supporting me, liking my game, liking my characters even if their graphics were a bit ugly...
From a little project for fun, it's become a game with a growing community, people talk about it on forums, it's on P2P and warez sites... and every update is eagerly awaited... I myself still can't believe it.
That's why I'm going to try to work even harder on "Life Of..." to give you bigger updates, but unfortunately I can't promise to release them any faster...
"Life Of..." is still a game with a small community that doesn't allow me to quit my job to devote myself only on it. But in the future, why not...
I hope I won't disappoint you. Thank you for your patience with me and your affection for my little game.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
posted on my Patreon:

Apparently, many of you have said that this latest update is very short (the same observation was made about the previous update).
I have to admit that it seemed a little short to me too (about a hundred images less than the average).
Some people think I'm working on too many projects at once. That was true at one time, but for the past few months I've been totally focused on "Life Of...".
"All About" is on stand-by (don't worry, it's not dead, I've got too many ideas for it swarming around in my head),
"Sexual Pursuit" is pretty much abandoned as it doesn't interest many people.
"Untold Stories" doesn't require much work on my part, since they're just bonus scenes.
And finally, "Call me Daddy" is a game I only work on when I'm waiting for the proofreader and I'm stuck on "Life Of...".

The only reason I'm making slow progress is that I'm doing these games alone, in my spare time. I'm an almost 40-year-old married man with two young children and a job, so spare time isn't something I have in abundance.
I started this game (at the time it was called "Alexandra mon amour") for fun... At first, nothing worked, the game was buggy and nobody cared. And then, just when I was about to give up, you started supporting me, liking my game, liking my characters even if their graphics were a bit ugly...
From a little project for fun, it's become a game with a growing community, people talk about it on forums, it's on P2P and warez sites... and every update is eagerly awaited... I myself still can't believe it.
That's why I'm going to try to work even harder on "Life Of..." to give you bigger updates, but unfortunately I can't promise to release them any faster...
"Life Of..." is still a game with a small community that doesn't allow me to quit my job to devote myself only on it. But in the future, why not...
I hope I won't disappoint you. Thank you for your patience with me and your affection for my little game.
Darling, honestly, you should spend a little bit more time with your family... They need you too :)

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes