4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
Is there any plans to be able to get with the girl in the wheelchair. seems weird that she hasn't been an option yet

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Sorry to the dev(s) but how does this have over 4 stars on here. Between the terrible Engrish, the nonsensical storytelling(choices don't seem to matter) and some of the downright odd looking characters, no way this is above, at best, 2 stars at this point. I hate that I gave as much time as I did. Just got to the day after the party and it acted like I was there with Jason, even though I turned him down and he was out of town. Then, the coding could not even remember who I took to the party or what I did with them. FWIW, I took Shirley and did nothing with her because she just kept parroting the same lines over and over, I am sure that I needed to pull off some convoluted series of steps to progress with her(after she basically fucked us the very first chance she got). It was enough figuring out how to get it on wuth the shy girl and her mother. After getting those two, I was done with jumping through hoops.

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
But as the player I am completely blindsided because its her first scene and I literally cannot say no.

Also DESMOND could literally throw her out of the window he's way bigger than her, no way does he get forced into doing things either.
Yeah I can understand your point, but if the MC choose to study with her... instead the teatcher, maybe he want to do this a little he try to say no weakly (it's the idea of the scene). Ginny's scenes are always a little rough, and the mc always a little submissive. But I can understand why you don't like it, and I'm sure you're not the only one.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes