4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Amazing Game. I Loved This Game, Especially With Ginny Stories.
I Wish to See That Ginny Fuck Other Girls Too. Or She Could Have 3some Fun With Desmond and Cindy too.
Keep it up your great work. Badvador

P.S. This Game kinda Like The Writer's Visit. But MC Is Man, Not Trans.

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
I like this game I just find kinda funny that Ally grew tits in like 4/5 days since we last saw her lmao. That is all, game is good.

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
Ginny is the best girl. one of my favourite in all of the games i have played.

top 2 best trans girl in the forum (the other one is lyssa in fetish locator). in fact, both Ginny and Lyssa would be in my top 5 of all (born girl, futa, trans, sissy) girl adults game character ever.

i love Ginny in the game, and she is my number one choice for romantic relationship with the mc. however i am in a bit dilemma , i want Ginny become the mc gf, but at the same time i feels quite sympathy for the current/original mc gf lol.

i like the gf and dont think the gf ever did anything wrong. she her self is quite sweet and loyal to the mc.

yeah, its just a game. but i always take my game seriously as much i can.

so its quite a problem to have. so can i just be greedy and have them both as the mc gf.

polygamy is legal in many countries right?

Reactions: crugh2112

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
Maybe in Africa.

had just check it.

polygamy is legal in most countries in Africa, middle east, south Asia, South east Asia etc

in Russia, polygamy is not illegal, however, the marriages would not be recognize. so you can married more than one wife, however, the second + wife would not be granted the marriage privileges.

in some European and Oceania countries, polygamy is allowed if the polygamous marriage is perform abroad.

oh there are an oceania country that allowed polygamy.

currently there are 68 countries in the world that legalized polygamy.

and there are some others, that allowed polygamy but did not recognize it, or only recognizing polygamous marriage that come from abroad.

Last edited:

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
had just check it.

polygamy is legal in most countries in Africa, middle east, south Asia, South east Asia etc

in Russia, polygamy is not illegal, however, the marriages would not be recognize. so you can married more than one wife, however, the second + wife would not be granted the marriage privileges.

in some European and Oceania countries, polygamy is allowed if the polygamous marriage is perform abroad.

oh there are an oceania country that allowed polygamy.

currently there are 68 countries in the world that legalized polygamy.

and there are some others, that allowed polygamy but did not recognize it, or only recognizing polygamous marriage that come from abroad.
Oh, so I was right. Out of curiosity, how many of these 68 countries are African countries and how many are middle eastern ones?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Oh, so I was right. Out of curiosity, how many of these 68 countries are African countries and how many are middle eastern ones?
Look at a world map and figure it out for yourself, if you are that interested.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
- Um, it's called a "hot tub", not a "hot TUBE". Also, in the Dream Sequence MC would have a "crush", not a "CRUH".

- Mr. Richardson's first name changes from "Richard" to "Robert" in different scenes.

- Saxophones RULE!!! (Cellos, if you're going for Strings only.)

- Oh, and about the rendering- in General very good, but Mrs Richardson needs to take better care of her Fright Wig (Dammit, COMB it once in awhile, OK?) and I think both Lana and Alice would look MUCH better with somewhat longer hair (perhaps somewhat more than shoulder-length).
-- Update: in the scene the morning after the party (when Jessy gets spanked), Alice looks a LOT better.

- More Sex scenes with Jessy, Please!!! I just LOVE her fishnet stockings!!! :love: (y):love::devilish:

Last edited:

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I know the LGBT content can be chosen at the start, but can you select specific elements? I want the gay and futa/trans content, but I don't want the lesbian content.

I also don't want to just download 1.6 gigs of my precious transfer limit.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
I know the LGBT content can be chosen at the start, but can you select specific elements? I want the gay and futa/trans content, but I don't want the lesbian content.

I also don't want to just download 1.6 gigs of my precious transfer limit.
There are I think 2 lesbanon scenes? That arent unskippable, cousin and her...fwb? Gf? They are short. The party has one, also has an mff but they are optional.

Reactions: chainedpanda
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes