4.00 star(s) 24 Votes

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello
If you don't like gay and trans scenes you can avoid them in this game.
That's the good thing about this game, that you have a lot of options to choose how you want to play it.
And I think that's right
Thanks

Sorry for my English

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018

9.4.3:
- Bug Study with Miss Espenranza scene n°7 Fixed
9.4.2:
- Bug Private Club new party Fixed
9.4.1 :
- Private Club room 3 fixed.
- Jayden dialogue fixed
- Add : Day 15
- Add : Leila's punishment
- Add : First Sissy 's Training

d12_miss_esp_016.jpg

good0593

Sep 2, 2019

9.4.3:
- Bug Study with Miss Espenranza scene n°7 Fixed
9.4.2:
- Bug Private Club new party Fixed
9.4.1 :
- Private Club room 3 fixed.
- Jayden dialogue fixed
- Add : Day 15
- Add : Leila's punishment
- Add : First Sissy 's Training

PC / Linux Link
Mac Link

View attachment 3014313
Has a lot of sex scenes, and I hope they all have the option to refuse.
For example, the movie theater scene at the beginning. There is also the second scene in the car.
The third time I have to choose sex with the twins or Cindy in a restaurant, I hope I can say no to both.

Cindy is not the person I want to target. I hope I can refuse her option and not have sex with Cindy.

Also, there is a scene where Cindy and Jason run away from home later on.
The protagonist must choose to take in Cindy or Jason. Can you add an option to take in neither?

Neither Cindy nor Jason are the ones I want to target, so I hope they can refuse.

Also when asked about the movie character that he wanted to have sex with, Wished there was an option not to dream about it at night and to avoid having sex with the movie character. thank you!

PS:

v0.9.4.3
Private Club room 3, an error occurs when entering for Day 15 .

Last edited:

good0593

Sep 2, 2019
Hello
If you don't like gay and trans scenes you can avoid them in this game.
That's the good thing about this game, that you have a lot of options to choose how you want to play it.
And I think that's right
Thanks

Sorry for my English
I know, I'm not against it, I just don't like that a small part of it can't be refused, and I hope there is an option to refuse.

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Has a lot of sex scenes, and I hope they all have the option to refuse.
For example, the movie theater scene at the beginning. There is also the second scene in the car.
The third time I have to choose sex with the twins or Cindy in a restaurant, I hope I can say no to both.

Cindy is not the person I want to target. I hope I can refuse her option and not have sex with Cindy.

Also, there is a scene where Cindy and Jason run away from home later on.
The protagonist must choose to take in Cindy or Jason. Can you add an option to take in neither?

Neither Cindy nor Jason are the ones I want to target, so I hope they can refuse.

Also when asked about the movie character that he wanted to have sex with, Wished there was an option not to dream about it at night and to avoid having sex with the movie character. thank you!

PS:

v0.9.4.3
Private Club room 3, an error occurs when entering for Day 15 .
to "justify" the forced scene with Cindy at the beginning of the game, at the beginning of the story, she's his "official" girlfriend. So, in my mind, the MC didn't have to wonder too much whether or not he wanted to have sex with his girlfriend... When the MC starts to have doubts, sex with Cindy is no longer obligatory... Then, to find out whether or not we're getting Cindy/Jason back, we do it first and foremost for the mother... and during this part, we can kiss them or not, etc...

but I understand that Cindy doesn't interest you from the start... at the time I wrote the debut, it was my first game and I had no idea that this initial relationship would be so poorly received... unfortunately rewriting a large part of the beginning would be a long and difficult job in the current state of things.

good0593

Sep 2, 2019
to "justify" the forced scene with Cindy at the beginning of the game, at the beginning of the story, she's his "official" girlfriend. So, in my mind, the MC didn't have to wonder too much whether or not he wanted to have sex with his girlfriend... When the MC starts to have doubts, sex with Cindy is no longer obligatory... Then, to find out whether or not we're getting Cindy/Jason back, we do it first and foremost for the mother... and during this part, we can kiss them or not, etc...

but I understand that Cindy doesn't interest you from the start... at the time I wrote the debut, it was my first game and I had no idea that this initial relationship would be so poorly received... unfortunately rewriting a large part of the beginning would be a long and difficult job in the current state of things.
You don't have to rewrite the beginning, just avoid having sex with Cindy, thank you!

Your game already has a lot of rejection options, but it's annoying that Cindy can't reject.

Especially the protagonist is so charming. People of all ages like the protagonist, but Cindy takes the position of girlfriend, or Jason takes the position of boyfriend. It can only be Cindy or Jason.
It’s already the 15th day in the game, The protagonist has had sex with men and women countless times in the past 15 days. and still can’t get rid of these two siblings.
The protagonist can only have an affair. At least there should be an option to break up and return to being single.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelise Reiter

yilkin

nest half empty type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeOfDesmond-0.9.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

louisamay

Jan 2, 2021
Is there any plans to be able to get with the girl in the wheelchair. seems weird that she hasn't been an option yet
Yeah, this seems to be a long-running lust goal, and has been stretched out for quite awhile now. And I have to say -- is it just me, or has Alice 'matured' unnaturally? I noticed that all of a sudden her boobs had grown, and she'd gained weight. To me, it was very unfortunate, and made her track less desirable. Oh well...

Nov 21, 2021
Badvador I get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1586, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1596, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1597, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1597, in <module>
NameError: name 'sissy_event_club' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/script_private_club-rev2_new_text.rpyc", line 157, in script
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Life of... 0.9.4.3
Sun Oct 22 12:56:17 2023

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Badvador I get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/script_private_club-rev2_new_text.rpyc", line 157, in script
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\corruptionman86\Downloads\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\LifeofDesmond-0.9.4.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Life of... 0.9.4.3
Sun Oct 22 12:56:17 2023
in this party, do you play with jason in sissy path?

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
He has some oral gay scenes with the main character. Possibly a gay scene at the party. All these scenes are avoidable.

He will still be in the game though as his sister is a character that has ties to the MC's cousin and she could be a possible love interest later.

In general no characters are forced on you.
Plastic gf refuses to go away forever

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes