9.4.2:
- Bug Private Club new party Fixed
9.4.1 :
- Private Club room 3 fixed.
- Jayden dialogue fixed
- Add : Day 15
- Add : Leila's punishment
- Add : First Sissy 's Training

It's been a week since I've contacted my proofreader without success. Faced with this lack of response, I'm sharing with you the latest update with perfectible English.
If you find any errors, please let me know and I'll correct them.
I hope it will still work for you.

d15_yoga_011.jpg

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
hi all, if I may ask some info about a tag
interacial, I have read somemthing about a black male character
is he connected to a path(gay/trans etc) or a character? how easily is he and his/their scenes avoided? (and he as a character in general.)

thank you for any and all info

best of health to all

verdun01

Oct 6, 2017
hi all, if I may ask some info about a tag
interacial, I have read somemthing about a black male character
is he connected to a path(gay/trans etc) or a character? how easily is he and his/their scenes avoided? (and he as a character in general.)

thank you for any and all info

best of health to all

He has some oral gay scenes with the main character. Possibly a gay scene at the party. All these scenes are avoidable.

He will still be in the game though as his sister is a character that has ties to the MC's cousin and she could be a possible love interest later.

In general no characters are forced on you.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Finish the current update already and again you really did a great job again in this current update and also I found some errors that needs to be fixed in day 15 when mc character studies with miss esperanza again and with itomi that's where I encountered the errors so I have to click ignore for me to continue that game guess I will have to patiently wait again for you have planned in day 16 of the game and I am really satisfied with the new update good job again

• Red Heart
Reactions: Badvador

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Finish the current update already and again you really did a great job again in this current update and also I found some errors that needs to be fixed in day 15 when mc character studies with miss esperanza again and with itomi that's where I encountered the errors so I have to click ignore for me to continue that game guess I will have to patiently wait again for you have planned in day 16 of the game and I am really satisfied with the new update good job again
can you try it again and send me the message error please?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeOfDesmond-0.9.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
update android port to v0.9.4.2
Life of Desmond [v0.9.4.2] [Badvador]

Android -> Trial Version

Size ~ 1.08 GB

- -

I made a version for myself to play on my device and decided to share it with anyone who wants it.

Performance test on Android 13

One note. If you want to save the game and the keyboard keeps bothering you, you have two options: use the floating keyboard or click on an option in the menu to make it disappear and return to the game.

good0593

Sep 2, 2019
Yeah I can understand your point, but if the MC choose to study with her... instead the teatcher, maybe he want to do this a little he try to say no weakly (it's the idea of the scene). Ginny's scenes are always a little rough, and the mc always a little submissive. But I can understand why you don't like it, and I'm sure you're not the only one.
Likewise, I wish there was an option to refuse, as a player I feel very uncomfortable.

And

v0.9.4.2
Private Club room 3, an error occurs when entering.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes