velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I have a problem with Jake's scenario, I can't unlock the visitor's pass for the TV station.
That is a bug. Thanks for reporting. I have re-uploaded a corrected version, so you can download it again and transfer saves (game directory/lohu/scen002/saves)

Reactions: darlic

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
How do you work at the boutique? I have unlocked the skill, yet i have no idea where you click to work there.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
How do you work at the boutique? I have unlocked the skill, yet i have no idea where you click to work there.
That job is not yet implemented. I have forgotten to put a note about it into the game. Also nuru massage and domina jobs are not working yet, if I remember correctly.

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
Hmmm, 9 minutes of in-game time to get from my room to the kitchen 2 doors away? Is it some kind of a sexy turtle racing game? Sorry, not my cup of tea.

A bit more seriously. With in-game time running so fast, why is there only an autopause after I start to interact with a person/object, and not also an active autopause after I finish, what I'm doing? It would be a quite different (and for me much more enjoyable experience), if after I walk someplace the time would automatically stop, and after I click the next target, the game would automatically unpause. It doesn't help at all, that there are even no keyboard commands to pause/unpause the game (at least, none mentioned in tips), but I doubt, that those would be enough for me to make the game enjoyable.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Kudos to the Dev creating their own assets (at least it looks like it unlike most game here) And i hope they keep working. right now it's doesn't look good though and I can't see this being either arousing or fun. Remind me of the old dating sim of early 2010. This might just need a coat of paint to be good, but until then it's a pass.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
many many bugs in 0.7 stripp clube lust system is broken and work not ever.

Random crash. (you can ignorierd play work)
Not al npcs work with you.
Npcs give no exp. and and...

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
where i need to go for up my mental ? i buy a book but there are nothing i only find Sauna for physic

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
copy & replace "VeleskGames.exe" to game folder then run game and use code from archive

p.s. 12-08-2020 file exist and working
ZippyShare is 403 banned in my country. :(

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes