Jan 7, 2022
The most recent monthly update is always the last update for ALL games. So when you download this month's update for Warlock of Lust, it will automatically includes all last updates for all games, including Life of Holly and Jake's scenario.
I thought that should be the case but I was confused since LOH title screen said v0.9 so came here with doubts. So thnx for confirming (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: RavenBlade
Jan 7, 2022
Guys, I’m getting this error many times when I’m travelling to other locations. Is it known error?

Anyone know why it’s happening & how to fix this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Guys, I’m getting this error many times when I’m travelling to other locations. Is it known error?

Anyone know why it’s happening & how to fix this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is a bug in the game structure. Thanks for reporting. It will be fixed in a next release, but unfortunately, there is nothing right now that can fix it in a current release.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Is life of holly female protagonist still in the works? or is it already dropped?
do you think they'll be any futa stuff in the game?
It is not officially dropped, but it is not getting many updates recently, as it is not very popular (it is not generating enough Patreon support). So no futa in the game in a near future. I have a specific plans with the game, as well as with Jake's scenario, but I will not write any details here, as the concept is still a secret.

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
It is not officially dropped, but it is not getting many updates recently, as it is not very popular (it is not generating enough Patreon support). So no futa in the game in a near future. I have a specific plans with the game, as well as with Jake's scenario, but I will not write any details here, as the concept is still a secret.
when i play from WOLU , there is no animation on this game on the female walkthrough either when i sleep or eat, and it said V0.9, then i download it from ur website, and play the game from it, i saw the version changed to V.1, and the animation (eat, sleep, bathroom) works, so based on what i saw from the previous post, the V.1.3 is only for the male character? not both? and where should i play the game from?

mco

Feb 26, 2018
as Velesk writes: It is not officially dropped, but it is not getting many updates recently, as it is not very popular (it is not generating enough Patreon support). just a bug report: in 1.2 Kara, or Supergirl is a character in saves you from Mantis and we can follow the story of kara &Niki (who makes a theory in which you can absorb power); in 1.3 version thre is a bug "After your abduction by Mantis, where Supergirl save you from her lair."...

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not that big of a deal my only intention is just to inform you when you go to the medical building (NOT the hospital)
talking to a NPC kayla has 2 options in dialog its the 1st one thats the problem "about the job"
so ya talk to her about the job she goes on to say position for janitor and can start anytime
BUT have no access i assume the janitor room is off to the left?
image_2022-12-14_155645666.png

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
infact i get same crash,wen i do the blowjob at park center with holly,why its that,some bug or something?

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
you developers dont play the game and that makes you no professional,and you will never be a professional,to understand were are problems in the game.

• Angry
Reactions: PokeyPoke

naabii

May 16, 2017
Had the same problem before switching to w10, but after this had no problem whatsoever with velesk's games... Thought it could come from windows version but apparently not.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I'm trying the Jake storyline, and I keep getting stuck in the clinic while mopping. Saving and reloading, even exiting completely out aand loading the save doesn't help.
1672790669202.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes