velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Now I'm wondering when you get the opportunity to ask the reporter to live with you in the mansion? I've found her reporting on location at least 3 times... Does it matter if you have already invited the woman from the spa to live with you?

Also, does Supergirl ever come back in this version or is she just permanently "undercover"?
You need to buy more beds for the mansion to invite more girls. Use computer in your room for that. Supergirl will not come back in this version. She will be part of the plot later, in following versions.

Jun 2, 2017
You need to buy more beds for the mansion to invite more girls. Use computer in your room for that. Supergirl will not come back in this version. She will be part of the plot later, in following versions.
Okay. Will figure that out later... And use the money cheat to make sure I have enough to afford the new beds. Lol

Jun 2, 2017
I've noticed that, other than the heiress (girl from the quest where you get the mansion) and the nurse, you can't impregnate any of the other girls that you invite to live at the mansion:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... I may have missed a few people who you can invite... But that's because I haven't found them... It'd be nice if you could invite Supergirl after she got back from her undercover assignment... And if you could impregnate her, too. Lol

Last edited:

DMZ_Sniper

Jan 4, 2018
velesk Played some of your games, you said to contact you if one considered abnormal Patreon support, but can't find any contact details for you. Can you provide some on a website or something, or in PM here? I may have a proposition for you.

The discord linked on Patreon does not work.

Last edited:

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
try version 1.3 - game lags very much
strange, but the game lags more on anti-aliasing 0 and x2, I get only 40 fps here than on anti-aliasing 4 and 8 - here the game runs at 60 fps, although there are drawdowns up to 15
I continue to observe, the game, apparently, needs some time to load, because a few minutes after the start of the game, the fps becomes higher. Sometimes the fps drops to 1 and then the character goes very fast and without lags

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
LOH Jake's scenarion v 1.3 - Charlotte character rework - new model and many new scenes.

I only wonder, were is this new scenes? :(

All scenes, except two in the kitchen and one in a shower are new.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
In the Jake scenario where are the places you can find Megan (news reporter). I've met her in the studio and also doing a live broadcast outside the doctors and have her living with me at the mansion. Her quest is still open , so it sounds like there are more places to see her around the map.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
In the Jake scenario where are the places you can find Megan (news reporter). I've met her in the studio and also doing a live broadcast outside the doctors and have her living with me at the mansion. Her quest is still open , so it sounds like there are more places to see her around the map.
You mean Caroline, she is doing field reports. Megan stays at the studio all the time. Check out the wiki page for more details about her:

Reactions: f95zone69
Aug 14, 2016
I'm running into a weird bug in Jake's story. There's certain maps where NPCs will load into each other, and Jake can't move anywhere. The game doesn't fully crash, you can move the camera around and open up the menus. But you're always stuck and have to load from a previous save. It only happens in a few maps (beach, church, hairdresser and nightclub so far) but it happens every time you go to that map. Does anyone know what's causing that or how to fix it?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I'm running into a weird bug in Jake's story. There's certain maps where NPCs will load into each other, and Jake can't move anywhere. The game doesn't fully crash, you can move the camera around and open up the menus. But you're always stuck and have to load from a previous save. It only happens in a few maps (beach, church, hairdresser and nightclub so far) but it happens every time you go to that map. Does anyone know what's causing that or how to fix it?
I had the same issue you can normally save once stuck and then reload that save and you can then move around. The beach and the church are very buggy, there are people who will crash the game if you interact with them.

Jun 2, 2017
I've noticed a bug in the mansion. I have the (current) max number of beds, but all but one of the girls you can invite seem to sleep in the same bed: the one in the upper left corner of the room when you're standing in- or outside the entrance to- that room.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
Guys I’m new to this game. I found this game after going through ‘warlock of lust’ game thread.
I downloaded WOL game and in that LOH was also playable so I played the game there & I loved it. However, the version number of LOH is 0.9 in that game. So I came here for the latest version.

Here in OP, it says version is 1.2 but in the patreon I saw that LOH 1.3 was released a while back.

Now where do I download the latest version of the LOH game. I read that 1.3 is only jake scenario update, Im only interested in playing as FMC holly so can I ignore 1.3 and download 1.2 from OP here?

If yes, what’s the premium code? Is it 25224168? (Or is this code for 1.3?)

Also, where is the save location? Can we edit saves to get more skill points or is there any way to cheat experience or skill points? (As this cheat is not available in premium version and the grind is pretty big for me).

Would appreciate if someone can help me. Thanks in advance:)

Reactions: xxx1132

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Guys I’m new to this game. I found this game after going through ‘warlock of lust’ game thread.
I downloaded WOL game and in that LOH was also playable so I played the game there & I loved it. However, the version number of LOH is 0.9 in that game. So I came here for the latest version.

Here in OP, it says version is 1.2 but in the patreon I saw that LOH 1.3 was released a while back.

Now where do I download the latest version of the LOH game. I read that 1.3 is only jake scenario update, Im only interested in playing as FMC holly so can I ignore 1.3 and download 1.2 from OP here?

If yes, what’s the premium code? Is it 25224168? (Or is this code for 1.3?)

Also, where is the save location? Can we edit saves to get more skill points or is there any way to cheat experience or skill points? (As this cheat is not available in premium version and the grind is pretty big for me).

Would appreciate if someone can help me. Thanks in advance:)
The most recent monthly update is always the last update for ALL games. So when you download this month's update for Warlock of Lust, it will automatically includes all last updates for all games, including Life of Holly and Jake's scenario.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes