Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Ok I'm going through the exact same problem Naibi has. A year ago, I could play this game just fine. Now, I can't. I boot the game up, I choose my scenario, I click new game, and I get an endless error pop-up saying stuff didn't load properly.

I changed my locale back from Japanese English, I thought that may have been the problem. It worked. I loaded up a game of Holly, could walk around and do some stuff, but the minute I tried to walk outside, the game crashed, and now I can't boot the game up at all. Again.

This was after I downloaded the stuff straight from the site. Nothing works.
I get the errors too, but I normally can click continue and it still runs. The GloryHole scene however goes on an infinite loop, so not the best of releases, but just might be the holly scenario. Haven't tried the other scenarios.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Here's the current updated version available from the developer's website:

saouin39u

Nov 4, 2020
How does one procede after supergirl has gone undercover? How do you unlock the prison mission with mantis?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
How does one procede after supergirl has gone undercover? How do you unlock the prison mission with mantis?
- Talk to Niki
- Train your new powers in the warehouse
- Sleep in your bed at least 2 days after the training; Mantis will contact you
- Meet with Mantis at the warehouse
- Meet with her in the alley next to the prison. This will start the prison break quest

saouin39u

Nov 4, 2020
- Talk to Niki
- Train your new powers in the warehouse
- Sleep in your bed at least 2 days after the training; Mantis will contact you
- Meet with Mantis at the warehouse
- Meet with her in the alley next to the prison. This will start the prison break quest
Thanks Velesk, donated something to your Patreon.

Reactions: velesk

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
the display option of the game cannot chose into windowed....any help on this?
Windowed option was disabled, because it caused many bugs and problems. It may be debugged in some future build, but right now, it is not on a list of "to do" things.

Reactions: JoshWen

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
How do you trigger the 2nd abduction in Jake's scenario (the one that comes after Nikki mentions using you as bait)? I've been walking around the city for 10 days at least, and nothing.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
How do you trigger the 2nd abduction in Jake's scenario (the one that comes after Nikki mentions using you as bait)? I've been walking around the city for 10 days at least, and nothing.
Go to Niki each day until she tell you to go to the night club as a bait during evening. Go to the night club at the town center after 19:00 and sit at the bar.

Reactions: aedirn

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Captured by Mantis and am in the dungeon... Waited about 3 days... Now what?
Scene in a dungeon is a cutscene. You are not suppose to stay there. It is probably some kind of bug. If you describe the chain of events - what happen in detail, I may understand where the problem is.

Jun 2, 2017
Scene in a dungeon is a cutscene. You are not suppose to stay there. It is probably some kind of bug. If you describe the chain of events - what happen in detail, I may understand where the problem is.
I just traveled out of the dungeon with the fast travel function and went back to the nightclub and restarted that part of the questline. Supergirl showed up on time the second time.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2017
Now I'm wondering when you get the opportunity to ask the reporter to live with you in the mansion? I've found her reporting on location at least 3 times... Does it matter if you have already invited the woman from the spa to live with you?

Also, does Supergirl ever come back in this version or is she just permanently "undercover"?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes