Apr 29, 2018
I have already created a few animations for Warlock of Lust which are in-game right now including:

- Sex with the Elf princess on the table after she moves to your castle.
- Sex with Jennyfer on a chair in the academy.
- Levitating sex with Jennyfer.
- New walking animation for Jennyfer, in game since 1.0 onwards. You can view it during the scroll missions where she is following you.

You may have already encountered these in game.

I have also submitted many more animations to Mike involving Lana but those haven't been included because of the limitations of the game engine.

I'm currently making some animations for LoH because Mike mentioned on Patreon that he will work on it after the next WoL update.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have already created a few animations for Warlock of Lust which are in-game right now including:

- Sex with the Elf princess on the table after she moves to your castle.
- Sex with Jennyfer on a chair in the academy.
- Levitating sex with Jennyfer.
- New walking animation for Jennyfer, in game since 1.0 onwards. You can view it during the scroll missions where she is following you.

You may have already encountered these in game.

I have also submitted many more animations to Mike involving Lana but those haven't been included because of the limitations of the game engine.

I'm currently making some animations for LoH because Mike mentioned on Patreon that he will work on it after the next WoL update.
You have done a great job in those, i have no idea that was you who have done them, great work. And since you have done them, let me ask you this, if you do an animation of one character (for example Hesy) and the next update she will have no new content of her, velesk can added that animations for her anyway or he only put animations of those characters that have new content in that update?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
You have done a great job in those, i have no idea that was you who have done them, great work. And since you have done them, let me ask you this, if you do an animation of one character (for example Hesy) and the next update she will have no new content of her, velesk can added that animations for her anyway or he only put animations of those characters that have new content in that update?
I can also answer this. In general, anyone can do an animation for any character he likes and, if he sends it to me, there is a high chance (90%) it will be put in the game in a next update of that game. The exceptions are if the animation is not in line with the intended story line with that character (for example, character should be doing something else or should be elsewhere) or if it is restricted by the engine capabilities (for example, some characters have special status and are limited in what, where and with whom they can do something). Anyway, it is a good idea to contact me before starting with animations and ask if it is suitable and can be implemented. There are also tutorial videos for the animation tool on YouTube under my channel, so check them out if you want.

In the future, the release of scripting/modding tool is also planned and after that, anyone will be able to put their own animations into the game by themselves and even make their own games with the tool. It is quite simple to use, but it is still not very user-friendly and still in development, so it will take some time to be made public.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I can also answer this. In general, anyone can do an animation for any character he likes and, if he sends it to me, there is a high chance (90%) it will be put in the game in a next update of that game. The exceptions are if the animation is not in line with the intended story line with that character (for example, character should be doing something else or should be elsewhere) or if it is restricted by the engine capabilities (for example, some characters have special status and are limited in what, where and with whom they can do something). Anyway, it is a good idea to contact me before starting with animations and ask if it is suitable and can be implemented. There are also tutorial videos for the animation tool on YouTube under my channel, so check them out if you want.

In the future, the release of scripting/modding tool is also planned and after that, anyone will be able to put their own animations into the game by themselves and even make their own games with the tool. It is quite simple to use, but it is still not very user-friendly and still in development, so it will take some time to be made public.
Thanks for the answer, i was thinking that the only animations that you put there was because of that character have somenting in that update, for example, you have an update with the queen, only her can have those new animations, and if someone made one for example hesy, that those will only appear in her update, is good to know that i was wrong about that.

Apr 29, 2018
I forward the animations to Mike and it's up to him to add them to the game or not. I follow his Patreon feed and see what's going to be released next and I try to create animations based on that and submit for review.

I only started posting here because I though this would be a good place to showcase the animations.

MozMoz

Dec 11, 2017
Do I need an extra program to use the Animation Tool? (Using Windows 10)
At first I opened the Animator.exe, but only opened a white empty form1 and when trying to interact with it throws an error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Figured out it was for being in the E: drive.
I move it to the C: drive, but now doesn't start at all. (The one in the E: drive still behaves like before.)

Apr 29, 2018
You have to copy the animation tool directory into the game directory. After that you have to run the tool and choose the game you want to make animations for.

Mike has some tutorials on his YouTube channel, you might want to check those out.

MozMoz

Dec 11, 2017
Well... good, bad, and worse news.
The bad is that doesn't work, the good is that at least it opens and gets the same error than before, the worse is that being in a different drive than the main one wasn't the problem.

Tried with (the folder of) the animator and the game separated, with the animator inside the game, and the animator and the game in the same folder, but all throw the same error.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Well... good, bad, and worse news.
The bad is that doesn't work, the good is that at least it opens and gets the same error than before, the worse is that being in a different drive than the main one wasn't the problem.

Tried with (the folder of) the animator and the game separated, with the animator inside the game, and the animator and the game in the same folder, but all throw the same error.
It is in the beginning of this tutorial:

It has to be followed exactly, otherwise it will not work. You must see "Platform loaded" in green color, only than you can do anything with it.

MozMoz

Dec 11, 2017
I get that, that's why I am asking if it needs something extra that I am missing as I only get a blank page when executing the Animator.

Apr 29, 2018
velesk I've noticed some bugs that you might want to look into:

- When I start Life of Holly from the latest Warlock of Lust download, I see that her breasts are of diferent sizes. This is only noticeable when she is naked or wearing underwear. Note that this only occurs in the game and not in the animation tool.
- I am unable to equip any clothes from the inventory. Whenever I double click on any clothes in the inventory, it will appear on her, but when I move the clothes revert back to her default casual clothes.
- If you go to the beach as Holly, the green plate on the floor does not work, thus you will be stuck there.

I get that, that's why I am asking if it needs something extra that I am missing as I only get a blank page when executing the Animator.
Perhaps you need to have .net framework. Not sure which version though.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
velesk I've noticed some bugs that you might want to look into:
Thanks for reporting. I did not tested last version with LOH, as there were plenty of other tests. I will look into it.

I don't know where the problem is. I have never encountered it during testing, so hard to say.

Last edited:

guiness

Dec 14, 2018
Hi, Did you have any problem with game?
I can't unlock the " gold digger " in sex skill.
When I try it, I've a error message " index out of limit ".
Anyone can help me?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes