naabii

May 16, 2017
Hey guys,
For I guess almost a year I can't play any release of Velesk. Always got the same error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those games were my favorites and not being able to play those is a pain in the ass: would somebody be able to help me understand what is going on? I just don't get what is "out of range" and how to fix it.
Thanks

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
For I guess almost a year I can't play any release of Velesk. Always got the same error:
Hi, unfortunately, it is virtually impossible to identify problem just from one error message (in most cases). The message indicates that the game did not loaded properly. It means the the game is suppose to read and load its files at the start and this did not happen as it should. There can be many reasons. Be sure you download the game only from the original source (my page). If you have non-english system, make sure there are no special characters (like é) in the directory path on the hard drive. Make sure the directory path is not too long (the game is not in too many directories deep). Make sure you have admin rights on your system. Etc... There still can be a lot of different problem, its hard to tell.

Reactions: naabii and skai
Apr 29, 2018
velesk Found another bug that you might want to check out. When I saw the female police officer outside the health center, I spoke to her and rather than choosing the option to go to the mansion, I chose to fuck her. But now I no longer get the option to ask her to go to the mansion. I am not sure if I have done something wrong or whether this is a bug in the game.

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
Anybody got a working premium code for 1.0? Or does 0.9 still work for it?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found that 0.9 still works (& weirdly, the game version says 0.9 even though I have downloaded 1.0.....)

Last edited:

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
has been a long time since the last time i played this game (Jake´s scenario) and now with the new version 1.1 there are some things i still dont understand

>Charlote, in the main house doesnt show the pregnancie even if its the 100%
>there are some NPCs that cant get pregnant like the police, the life guard or the tV girls, thats for a bug or its a mission i still not complete??
>WTF is the Smeralda Pass where i can get it??

XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
Ok I'm going through the exact same problem Naibi has. A year ago, I could play this game just fine. Now, I can't. I boot the game up, I choose my scenario, I click new game, and I get an endless error pop-up saying stuff didn't load properly.

I changed my locale back from Japanese English, I thought that may have been the problem. It worked. I loaded up a game of Holly, could walk around and do some stuff, but the minute I tried to walk outside, the game crashed, and now I can't boot the game up at all. Again.

This was after I downloaded the stuff straight from the site. Nothing works.

Reactions: naabii
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes