ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am always totally lost with this kind of games. Started a scenario, searching for the damned vaf´r to get a job, did not find it, got hungry, fday turns to night, thanks for the waste of time...

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I am always totally lost with this kind of games. Started a scenario, searching for the damned vaf´r to get a job, did not find it, got hungry, fday turns to night, thanks for the waste of time...
it was fairly straight forward before. But now it's certainly a bit more confusing since you go to the hospital first. You go to the clinic thats next to your house and click on a bucket to start as a janitor after you ask for a job.

Reactions: ray3dave

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I liked his previous game, and this one looks more polished, and with higher quality models.
Also, the engine seems to work better as well.
Interesting having the possibility to play with 2 different MC's

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Edwarf, less complaining.

Just pay the guy a single $ per release and you get a code to remove the grind. ;)
Thats not the point; I mean I woulnd't mind grinding if sexual content is worth it, as in Total Seduction (ok, a bit unfair as long as MODs add more fetishes) or Warlock of Lust. Its just I find LoH is way too limited to a few interactions and the rest its just trying to get money, at least in the latest version.

And about the "focus", well, starting a new proyect (Seed of Stars) tells me he's (perhaps) lacking inspiration or motivation. Just my opinion.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Thats not the point; I mean I woulnd't mind grinding if sexual content is worth it, as in Total Seduction (ok, a bit unfair as long as MODs add more fetishes) or Warlock of Lust. Its just I find LoH is way too limited to a few interactions and the rest its just trying to get money, at least in the latest version.
You may be right, the content is limited right now, but that is basically because LOH development just started. There has been 3-4 updates for Holly version and 3 (2.5) updates for Jake version, which development started in November. So there has not been simply enough time to add new content. TS was in development for nearly 2 years and WOL is in development from February 2019. So give it a time and check it, for example, in half a year when there will be a plenty of content.

And about the "focus", well, starting a new proyect (Seed of Stars) tells me he's (perhaps) lacking inspiration or motivation. Just my opinion.
Just to be clear, SOS is NOT in development. This version you see there was created about a year ago when I was considering multiple concepts and eventually, I had decided for WOL. It is there only so I have all resources in one place. When I update a platform, it will now automatically update all resources in it. If I would not have it there, it would have fall behind in updates and would eventually become unusable in the platform. So it is more of a convenience matter for me.

Reactions: Edwarf and Davox

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Are the threesome, and gang bang skill usable anywhere yet?
No. The threesome mechanics has been implemented into the plaform in the last update of Jake scenario, where it is working (for church pairs, or bachelorette party for example), but no scenes were created for Holly yet.

• Sad
Reactions: naabii

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
cracked version :
always premium code unlocked

Last edited:

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Are the Nuru massage or Botique jobs in 0.5 or are they wasted perks? How do I get invited to private parties or do anything with Charlotte other than sleep?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Are the Nuru massage or Botique jobs in 0.5 or are they wasted perks? How do I get invited to private parties or do anything with Charlotte other than sleep?
Nuru and boutique jobs are not implemented yet. There may be other skill that currently do nothing and they functionality will be added in subsequent versions. There are only a few scenes with Charlotte. Sleeping with her multiple times will unlock some more scenes.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes