zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Found a problem, when engaging with people like the school girls a second time, the lust goes down but they won't allow you go at it again.

0.45 code please or saved fileee
Cheat codes pls I want all the stats skills whatever from the start
Just use the value type double in cheat engine for money, that's all you need. A code isn't really necessary nor are getting skills

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
short feedback.

got the schoolgirl (bronze) and the girl at home pregnant but no idea where to find the 3rd girl to get gold status.

the others always drop back to 8 whatever i do in preg status.

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
bug report:
If there is enough money, you can buy all the cards immediately after the bronze, without leaving the purchase menu. Therefore, the requirement for pregnancy is ignored.

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
Stuck with my legs in a bed. It's happened before, and I could get out by selecting someone, or a green square, but this time I can't.

Puichen97

Aug 29, 2018
how to get bigger boobs ? i already was at the doc and choose bigger boobs but when i want to go to milk them the guy says get bigger boobs

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
how to get bigger boobs ? i already was at the doc and choose bigger boobs but when i want to go to milk them the guy says get bigger boobs
You can get bigger boobs multiple times (each time they get bigger). I think you need to get et least 3 (or 4?) enhancements before enable milking.

Jan 4, 2019
short feedback.

got the schoolgirl (bronze) and the girl at home pregnant but no idea where to find the 3rd girl to get gold status.

the others always drop back to 8 whatever i do in preg status.
I'm seeing the same issue with Jake mode where all randomly generated npc's start at 8% and reset to 8% after I leave and come back. Not having this problem with "named" NPCs.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes