zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
velesk I'm not sure why but it seems your games aren't being updated here timely despite me trying to press the report button to ask for it to be updated and going to the update game section of the forum.
I think you can personally take control and manually update it here if exposure on f95 interests you.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
@velesk I'm not sure why but it seems your games aren't being updated here timely despite me trying to press the report button to ask for it to be updated and going to the update game section of the forum.
I think you can personally take control and manually update it here if exposure on f95 interests you.
Thanks for you effort, I appreciate it. It is not the worst thing that the forum is updated with delay (as long as it is updated), because it can sometimes happen that bugs are discovered and reported right after the game is out and I would make a bug fix day or two after the release. So it happens that the version that is updated here, though later, is already fixed.
Believe me, I would like to be more involved in forums and discussions, but games are not currently earning enough on Patreon to by my sole source of income and my full time job, so I must divide my little time to various different projects. So unfortunately I cannot give enough attention to all of them and if it this task would be on my shoulders, it would be updated probably even later that it is done currently :(

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

thebestkenm

Jan 29, 2018
Thanks for you effort, I appreciate it. It is not the worst thing that the forum is updated with delay (as long as it is updated), because it can sometimes happen that bugs are discovered and reported right after the game is out and I would make a bug fix day or two after the release. So it happens that the version that is updated here, though later, is already fixed.
Believe me, I would like to be more involved in forums and discussions, but games are not currently earning enough on Patreon to by my sole source of income and my full time job, so I must divide my little time to various different projects. So unfortunately I cannot give enough attention to all of them and if it this task would be on my shoulders, it would be updated probably even later that it is done currently :(
is the goal on your patreon real? Would you actually be able to work full-time on your games if you were getting 1k from it? Im kinda curious because you are pretty close to hitting it :unsure:

also the animation tool on your website is not working, I kinda wanted to fiddle around with it but it dies with .net errors

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
is the goal on your patreon real? Would you actually be able to work full-time on your games if you were getting 1k from it? Im kinda curious because you are pretty close to hitting it :unsure:
It's real as I live in a country where that amount is enough (not great) for living. This year, I already was above the goal and I was able to take less other work to provide more content. But it is fluctuating, which is not optimal.

also the animation tool on your website is not working, I kinda wanted to fiddle around with it but it dies with .net errors
Why the animation tool is there is explained here:

TLDR I'm working on modding tools and tutorial videos for them. It is work in progress and right now, it is the only for testing purposes, not to be actually usable yet. Animation tool, animation modding and tutorial videos for it should be functional by the end of this month. (Also the animation tool is working, but without tutorials you don't know how yet. It needs to be coppied to a specific place to recognize game engine)

Reactions: thebestkenm

thebestkenm

Jan 29, 2018
It's real as I live in a country where that amount is enough (not great) for living. This year, I already was above the goal and I was able to take less other work to provide more content. But it is fluctuating, which is not optimal.

Why the animation tool is there is explained here:

TLDR I'm working on modding tools and tutorial videos for them. It is work in progress and right now, it is the only for testing purposes, not to be actually usable yet. Animation tool, animation modding and tutorial videos for it should be functional by the end of this month. (Also the animation tool is working, but without tutorials you don't know how yet. It needs to be coppied to a specific place to recognize game engine)
ah, got it, ty!

thebestkenm

Jan 29, 2018
0.45 is out bayyybeeee!
also if you are having issues with money - use cheat engine, look for 4 bytes exact value.
edit: not 4 bytes, double

Last edited:
Reactions: zoneitorboneit

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
correction - not 4 bytes, double. Just checked, double works
double what?

How do you get more than 20% of satisfaction? how do you spent dom/sub points? i barely remove 1 or 2 points from 100, so few options do that, and you have to grind and level a lot to get them and then you remove 1 or 2 per action, and you have so very few actions before arousal is gone? am i doing something wrong or what? why can't i repeat more actions? a couple of positions and you are done, you need to rest and get more arousal so you will only be able to badly please with a 20% satisfaction another single client with none expectations who always tells me how useless as a whore i am, what's the point in the restriction? why it doesn't matter what i do if i always score 20% of satisfaction? right now it feels like i'm playing a walking Holly simulator with a bugged sex system.

thebestkenm

Jan 29, 2018
double what?

How do you get more than 20% of satisfaction? how do you spent dom/sub points? i barely remove 1 or 2 points from 100, so few options do that, and you have to grind and level a lot to get them and then you remove 1 or 2 per action, and you have so very few actions before arousal is gone? am i doing something wrong or what? why can't i repeat more actions? a couple of positions and you are done, you need to rest and get more arousal so you will only be able to badly please with a 20% satisfaction another single client with none expectations who always tells me how useless as a whore i am, what's the point in the restriction? why it doesn't matter what i do if i always score 20% of satisfaction? right now it feels like i'm playing a walking Holly simulator with a bugged sex system.
if you are playing the holly route - idk, never touched it. The last 2 updates were focused on the Jake route and all the changes in the game are related to it. Try downloading 0.3 from this thread and use 25014255 code for cheats to make your life easier

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
How do you get more than 20% of satisfaction? how do you spent dom/sub points? i barely remove 1 or 2 points from 100
That is actually a bug. I have changed an NPC system in latest version and I have overlooked that during testing (as I was testing mainly Jake scenario). Dom/sub should be in range 0..10 and it seems they are multiplied by 10 at some point in the program. I will make corrections and re-upload the game. Thanks for reporting this.

Edit: I have already fixed this bug and re-uploaded the game. If it is bothering you, you can download it from my webpage and transfer the saves (lohu/scen001/saves)

Last edited:

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks! Now you can level pretty fast which is pretty cool, although you still "receive" 12 exp points in the report instead the correct value. The whore job frame keeps popping up every time you go to the alley, associating the job to the clients is enough i think? maybe you could put the same option for other jobs. You don't receive any exp "helping" your neighbour or the homeless person.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Thanks! Now you can level pretty fast which is pretty cool, although you still "receive" 12 exp points in the report instead the correct value...
All very helpful points. Thanks for your input, I will work on it in next updates. These kinds of games (comapred to visual novels) are very demanding on testing and balancing, which as a single person I'm lacking time for. So such comments are exactly what I'm looking for.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes