VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life Of Kiki [v0.03 Preview] [Echidna]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Migral

Aug 2, 2017
what is show/hide commands? also no sex in this update beside the groping in clothing store right? or did i miss something?
Liking the game more and more
I think Dev talked about ren'py coding with the show/hide commands, so nothing to care for us:)
The only sex I get so far was the dream scene where kiki is khaleesi and bj viserys...

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Ok but with wich choice?
Well , if the game had a Point system so i could see how many bad/ good Points i had it would be easier, but i have done every bad choice in the game (i Think..) except feeling sis breasts. i was nice to the neighbour. i was flirty with Larry in the store when he asked about the store clerk. probably missed something...

Migral

Aug 2, 2017
Well , if the game had a Point system so i could see how many bad/ good Points i had it would be easier, but i have done every bad choice in the game (i Think..) except feeling sis breasts. i was nice to the neighbour. i was flirty with Larry in the store when he asked about the store clerk. probably missed something...
Thanks...I think I need to play another round;)
PS: I also was flirty in the store but he did refuse to feel kikis ass...

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Wow this game improved a lot. With GGGB becoming too kinky for me, it's looking to be a worthy successor.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Nice improvements. I still think that there is to much escalation on day one, that should be spread out.

And I dont like this face
screenshot0001.png
Looks wired and creepy.

But this develops into a nice little sister of GGGB :) - Still needs a good proofreader and could use some help with the writing/translation I guess, but all in all it is quite good.

Keep up the good work.

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Tough critics. There is a similar art style to the popular GGGB, but that isn't a bad thing. I'm not going to compare this to that. I like this so far. Keep up the good work.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Is there a scene with her Dancing by a moving car to a Drake song?

I mean, come on... There´s gotta to be

Reactions: DzV
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes