VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life Of Kiki [v0.03 Preview] [Echidna]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

A.Rahman

Jan 31, 2018

1.png

Hello my dears!!!
here it's just three o'clock in the morning and in four hours I have to go to work:-(

but I just finished the last scene of the new update!!! Yeahhhhhh...
now I just have to go over it a few more times to see if there's anything bad...I think in the course of the day I should be able to publish it!!!

in this update you will be able to play the second day of Life of Kiki, this includes without wanting to reveal too much:

- morning scene (known from the preview)
- way to shopping
- shopping itself
- Larry's meeting
- back home
- home scene
- sleeping scene

yeah so to speak, you will see it then already for yourselves...

also there are +/- 198 new renders
and a bit more than 3300 new lines in ren'py
(but beware there are also the show and hide comands and so on included)

I just wanted to give you some numbers, but best I publish it once and you play it...

I really hope that you gonna have so much fun with it as I had with drawing and writing...
even if I'm fucked up right now...so we'll see us soon on the release and now I wish you all good night and sweet dreams....

your echidna

Migral

Aug 2, 2017
too bad, still no hero:FeelsBadMan:
and dev has already posted something new!

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
What's mean by Day 1 Edition ?
'Day 1 Edition' (10$ Patreons) is the same as the 'Standard Edition' (5$ Patreons) which comes out 3 days later.

It's quite confusing that version 0.02 is what Echidna calls Day 2 and is currently working on Day 3 for the next version :)
There is no correlation of in-game days and the early release version ('Day 1 Edition' for higher level Patreons)

Reactions: Migral and Mwanted

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Tried it. Yes it needs a proofreader but I'm gonna support for sure. Beautiful art, a lot of choices and characters, the MC is super hot, simple but nice animations..fuck yes.

Reactions: Migral

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Day 2 wasn't really for me to be honest. It was all about that hipster-dude, I don't care for. Day 1 seemed to have more options. Well, I will still looking forward to the next update and hopefully a bit more variety again.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Irealy like this game, looking foward to its future

this game realy needs a walkthrough for the different event paths and scenes.

there are early choices that need to be made to get a scene later but only if correct choices were made early. especially if your trying to go for a scene with kiki and a npc u like...

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
what is show/hide commands? also no sex in this update beside the groping in clothing store right? or did i miss something?
Liking the game more and more

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes