VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life Of Kiki [v0.03 Preview] [Echidna]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
It's nice start, 4 me as FemPro- and GGGB-Fan just a pleasure to play this similar game.

But i think there's too much (unrealistic) stuff just in 1-2 hours in the morning after her arrival:

- shop guy
- musician
- taxi driver
- old perv with box
- subway groping
- dancer boy

and: Kiki is pretty, but i don't like her mouth when she smiles:

kiki.JPG

But Bree is soooooo hot and lewd, i love her just after few moments! Stunning! ;)

bree.JPG

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
very nice game, i love GGGB so this is was a must try :)
looking forward to the next update and yeah, this one has animation that GGGB doesn't :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi dear Patrons and also dear Visitors,
if everything goes according to plan I should be able to publish the next update on 17.08.18.

My goal is to provide you every month an update that contains at least a whole day in the life of Kiki.

And depending on how you have designed your Kiki based on your behavior, there are several events available, but hey no worries it will have own events for every kind of Kiki and there should be enough for everyone.

Remember that the game is at the beginning and you havent really built relationships so far...but that's all coming...be curious.

your echidna

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017

Very soon you'll find out!!!

your echidna
Damn Echidna is really leaning into the Good Girl Gone Bad inspiration. That dude she's with is almost identical to Jack lol

Migral

Aug 2, 2017
My thoughts exactly... Quite an uncanny resemblance.
In this picture he really looks like Jack, I think that's the disadvantage if you draw the pictures yourself, that's why Ashley looks different in certain pictures at least her face.
Wow imagine these 2 games in 3d!!!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes