VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life Of Kiki [v0.03 Preview] [Echidna]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Some of the pictures look like the creator traced images of GGGB
You do know that good girl gone bad author traces blacked.com scenes for that game right?
Maybe they get their inspiration from the same source material ;)

Migral

Aug 2, 2017
Okay, am I retarded or something, how do I get the scene with the old guy in the storage room.
If you were slutty enough there should be a option: what do you have in mind and the rest will lead on automaticly... it this scene don't use the red choices...if I remembered right

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
If you were slutty enough there should be a option: what do you have in mind and the rest will lead on automaticly... it this scene don't use the red choices...if I remembered right
More specifically, you have to pick the red choice first to inappropriately cop a feel and then keep touching him, but then don't pick the next red choice (since then you'll give him a mess in public) and instead pick the slightly interested regular choice.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Whether its a similar story or copy, this is well made. Looking forward to the updates.
I really like how this game is specifically restricting your options through your choice order, as you need to increase your corruption/pervertedness through one location first before red options show up on the others. Meaning that you will have to choose which people/routes you want to skip because you can't do the red options for them if you go there first. (Example: If you do the taxi location first, you don't have the option to keep the "totally not a Bang Bus/Fake Taxi ripoff" guy's card.)

Also the red options don't always give you the sexiest (ie "best" ;) ) outcome. For example, the guy with a tattoo on the subway. If you do the red option of being rude to him, you can't get his phone number. You have to be nice to him to get it.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
wasn't as half as bad as i predicted after reading the first two pages comment lol if the makers developed his/her own style in another 2-3 update might consider patroning him though.

Reactions: Migral

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Copy or not, I kinda liked it!
Of course, in my 1st play, I made all the choices to make her adventurous hehehe. The more scenes, the better ;)

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Copy or not, I kinda liked it!
Of course, in my 1st play, I made all the choices to make her adventurous hehehe. The more scenes, the better ;)
As I noted above, the red options don't always have the most adventurous outcome. The best example right now is the guy with the tattoo on the subway. If you do the red option of being snobby to him, you can't get his phone number.

Reactions: LP83

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You guys are completely out of your mind I think.

First of all. How naive can you be to not be able to see GGGB is vector art from real pictures? Not only that but why do you guys feel "cheated" or something like that? Using googled pictures for reference happens literally everywhere even in Pixar studios. It is the norm for finding out proportions throughout the industry. It does not classify as plagiarism at all since the color and clothes are completely different and it's impossible to identify the person who's in the art.

Not only that but tracing it in a way that doesn't look creepy (like the first version of OP's game) and making the correct color grading (since every picture has different tones and white balances) can be very difficult and require quite a bit of visual skills. The GGGB artwork is by all means original and very tastefully put together.

I can see where you guys come from with the cheated feeling but when you get past that and actually learn how things work you should be able to recognize how good GGGB artwork actually is.
Cheated is perhaps too strong a term as far as my view is concerned I think.

Mainly it was because I was so impressed with the art when I originally thought it was a pure creation, that finding it wasn't was a slight disappointment. Now that doesn't mean I still don't enjoy the game, or for that matter the art; just that having thought it was one thing, and finding it wasn't quite what I thought, my admiration has slipped a bit. That's all.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes