VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life Of Kiki [v0.03 Preview] [Echidna]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Hey mate,
the very first release was crap, then the dev made a reworked Demo version, after that 0.01 preview and now the full 0.01
ahh I got it. Seems to really be adapting to the good girl gone bad method. I think it's beta, preview and then release for the specified version.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
ahh I got it. Seems to really be adapting to the good girl gone bad method. I think it's beta, preview and then release for the specified version.
I don't think that's going to be the planned system, I think that's just how the first release ended up, as they were still working on fitting in all the content for the first day.

They may end up going with a "Preview" and then "Full" system though.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Cheated is perhaps too strong a term as far as my view is concerned I think.

Mainly it was because I was so impressed with the art when I originally thought it was a pure creation, that finding it wasn't was a slight disappointment. Now that doesn't mean I still don't enjoy the game, or for that matter the art; just that having thought it was one thing, and finding it wasn't quite what I thought, my admiration has slipped a bit. That's all.
I still like the game. but that doesn't mean I am not disappointed. If she admitted it from the start. I wouldn't care about it at all and keep enjoying the game. Though I still enjoy the game as it is anyway. Just as I will enjoy this game if the updates keep coming in.

GeorgeGold

Feb 27, 2018
I loved it! I do love GGGB as well, but this still is pretty great imo. Of course the art isn´t as clean, but I enjoy the faster approach and the story over all. Im considering to become a patron.

Reactions: Migral

jimmyleo07

Apr 26, 2018
dev should update this game 3 times a month otherwise it's gonna be a big flop just try to learn from GGGB when she first started the game!

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
dev should update this game 3 times a month otherwise it's gonna be a big flop just try to learn from GGGB when she first started the game!
Good Girl Gone Bad has 1 update a month, divided into a 3 steps process; in other words, alpha, beta, and final have the exact same amount of content, with improvements in english and bugfixes. If you are referring to the preview version, it's just a preview of the same release.

Migral

Aug 2, 2017
looks like this patreon side is suspended:WutFace:...and again one...
let's see for how long ... now certainly the release is gone be delayed:'(

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
looks like this patreon side is suspended:WutFace:...and again one...
let's see for how long ... now certainly the release is gone be delayed:'(
It's up and running again, seams it was down for just a couple of hours, less then a day at least so shouldn't affect anything.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Is this from the same artist as "Good Girl Gone Bad"? It seems the same artstyle or is this artstyle from a software, where you can create characters?

Migral

Aug 2, 2017
Is this from the same artist as "Good Girl Gone Bad"? It seems the same artstyle or is this artstyle from a software, where you can create characters?
I don't think so (not same artist and no software). You should have seen the first version, the drawings were far from the current ones!!! evakiss (goodgirlgonebad) would not have even drunk drawn so badly like this artist in the first release. But now the drawings are almost even better, this artist draws with shading and lights, trying to make it look more smooth and has also incorporated animations...I really appreciate his commitment considering that he also offers the possibility to choose outfits (preview day2) that means = more work because more drawings.
let's see how it develops, but so far I'm a big fan:eazyHype:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I don't think so (not same artist and no software). You should have seen the first version, the drawings were far from the current ones!!! evakiss (goodgirlgonebad) would not have even drunk drawn so badly like this artist in the first release. But now the drawings are almost even better, this artist draws with shading and lights, trying to make it look more smooth and has also incorporated animations...I really appreciate his commitment considering that he also offers the possibility to choose outfits (preview day2) that means = more work because more drawings.
I just thought that the drawings look quite similiar. Especially the faces. But it is always great to see artists improve their drawings :)

Migral

Aug 2, 2017
Oh sorry if I already mention preview, here is the link:

Reactions: Nalassa
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes