VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Just played the lastest update and what an improvement!. This is turning out to be a great little gem of a game. Decided to increase my pledge altho I hate Patreon atm. Keep up the good work DirtyNovels.

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Wow I'm dumb... I just realized that the test version for 0.3 is out and I completely missed it *doh* stuck at work but will be giving it a spin asap.
Serves me right for not looking at patreon, was waiting for the link here ^^

Jun 4, 2017
before anyone asks (which i was gonna do) there are galleries for anariel and special, and movies for anariel as well, but there is nothing in the .rpa's so they're probably just going to be added in future versions (i hope)

ipg

Jul 22, 2017
before anyone asks (which i was gonna do) there are galleries for anariel and special, and movies for anariel as well, but there is nothing in the .rpa's so they're probably just going to be added in future versions (i hope)
This content can be seen in a special $ 10 "Dreamcatcher" version.

Sorry for my English.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Why incest if MC was adopted?
ps: WTF? Just saw Grace.... She is... No... Chubby but her waist... It's just impossible... Surgery? :)
pps: Somebody likes Grande... :)
ppps: I withdraw my earlier words about Grace... Whole game isn't real... Delete... Sorry... Very chubby

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Anyone else notice Grace's arm tattoo is the blood angels chapter icon for 40k? I think her dialogue needs to call the MC a heretic at some point!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Replayed the whole game but the gallery is broken. only the second page on is unlocked even though annie shows scenes are unlocked

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Been sick for a while, will be starting on translating 0.3 version. Glad everyone is enjoying it. Please if anyone finds any grammar or spelling errors AFTER the new translation please send Ganz or myself a message.

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Replayed the whole game but the gallery is broken. only the second page on is unlocked even though annie shows scenes are unlocked
The gallery works, most likely you missed something in such elections as "Where to cum at Andrea/Helen scene"

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes