VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
Is there a way to play the game where only the MC gets all the girls?
the plot states that the development of the story is up to u, so if there is a way,
or if it is even possible, can some1 let me know?

Reactions: tellerdon53

Hoaka

Feb 15, 2018
veryyyyy good work dude the 3D anime is very good if you know other game with 3D sex give me on private :) thanks for this game very good but need more history and more 3D act

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
After playing i can say that i am a fan!
Art and scenes are superb, althought for some reason (can't explain why) for me earlier scenes felt better.

Game and art reminds lot of beggars my new life wich i personaly like.

My one complaint would be that i don't think there is way to get all scenes in one playtrought.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Good Game so far, but i will wait a few updates, great animations and i like the lil sis the most atm :D

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Alright, Ren'py come with it's own feature to define the speed used to display the dialog, it's for a reason... So, if someone else is tired of the forced speed, it can use the patch attached to this message.
Just uncompress the "patch.rpy" file and put it in the "/game/" folder, among the other .rpy files. It will works with all the version of the game.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Played the newest content, and beyond the text in the updated content having broken English again, it's alright... There are some new animations, some relationship building opportunities, and so forth... Not a huge amount of content, but it's still truckin' along... I went ahead and updated my review...

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
some scene i cant get...

-dreamcatcher
-shoejob and spank
- boonie scene 2

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes