VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes
U

User_32285

Any major concequences for Annie choice "okay/grow up" at the beginning?

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Currently working on a more polished translation of the current dialogue of the game. If you guys find any errors please send me a PM. Im currently replaying through the game through all the story lines and noticed I might of missed a bit. Im also rewriting some lines to make it more comprehensive and flow with the story a lot better.

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Currently working on a more polished translation of the current dialogue of the game. If you guys find any errors please send me a PM. Im currently replaying through the game through all the story lines and noticed I might of missed a bit. Im also rewriting some lines to make it more comprehensive and flow with the story a lot better.
well can't tell you where, but i did see 'becaus because' looked like someone fixed it but forgot to erase the typo, hope that helps that i imagine it would help more if i remembered where it happens.

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Just a quick question can you replay scenes?
Yes you can now press Back at the bottom of the screen to return to the first scene. I'm already working on creating an image gallery and video, so you can view the scenes as many times as you like outside of the game after opening them in the next update.

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
A promising start, count me in as a patreon! Some thoughts on your game, hopefully constructive:
- So far this game is pretty straight in its storytelling, some guys already brought up their wish for more sandboxing. I say yes, but please don't go too much after sandbox games like MNL or Bastard Girls, where you are lost (or miss whole chapters/characters) without a walkthrough.
- It's nice to have another game with some love for chubby girls, where not all girls look like hungry Barbies. But especially Grace looks a bit blocky/clunky on most of her images. I know that this engine has its limitations, but chubby girls work for guys like me because they are round and soft everywhere. The bigger's not always the better considering body morphs.

Thank you so far and keep up the good work!

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
For those who follow the updates in this thread :)

I'm glad to introduce two new characters from the upcoming update. This Bonnie and Lucas, I do not want to say who they are (I want to keep a small intrigue). So I want to inform you that the next update will be available in the test version after ~10 days.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Wow.. Bonnie is by far the best looking in the game thus far.. I might be mistaken but her eyes look yellow to me, which would be strange, but otherwise brilliant.

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018

I'm glad to inform you that I have already started the test of a new update, you can already familiarize yourself with the list of innovations in the spoiler below. In the next ~ 7-10 days I'll try to release full version here for free with corrected text and improvements. Thank you for attention.

Changelog:

Version 0.3 Test

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017

I'm glad to inform you that I have already started the test of a new update, you can already familiarize yourself with the list of innovations in the spoiler below. In the next ~ 7-10 days I'll try to release full version here for free with corrected text and improvements. Thank you for attention.

Changelog:

Version 0.3 Test

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sounds great! Hopefully your work with the pending update will run smoothly, I enjoy what you've been doing so far.
Sound like I'll have to restart the game again then if you went back and added content in previous days.
If you keep up this pace I'll have to support you on patreon ^^

Are you planning on going back and adding content in the previous days with coming updates as well? Meaning we'll have to restart every update if we want to see all content..

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Sounds great! Hopefully your work with the pending update will run smoothly, I enjoy what you've been doing so far.
Sound like I'll have to restart the game again then if you went back and added content in previous days.
If you keep up this pace I'll have to support you on patreon ^^

Are you planning on going back and adding content in the previous days with coming updates as well? Meaning we'll have to restart every update if we want to see all content..
I really thought about adding content on previous days, this will make it possible to diversify the game for those who already played in the old versions. So I also plan to add more interactive and locating movements.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I really thought about adding content on previous days, this will make it possible to diversify the game for those who already played in the old versions. So I also plan to add more interactive and locating movements.
I can see your reasons for doing so and I realize that you feel that you want to ga back and add in order to make it as complete as possible. Looking forward to seeing where this goes, might not replay from scratch ever update though..

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
The game is very good. The animations are nice and the story so far is pretty solid. One thing missing for me is animated cumshots. I don't know if it is hard to make, because i am not a game developer myself. Other than that the game is amazing. DirtyNovels keep up the great work!!! :)

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
The game is very good. The animations are nice and the story so far is pretty solid. One thing missing for me is animated cumshots. I don't know if it is hard to make, because i am not a game developer myself. Other than that the game is amazing. DirtyNovels keep up the great work!!! :)
Thanks for good words. But unfortunately in the program that I'm working on, it's really very difficult to make a good animation of the cumshots. Maybe in the future I'll try to think of something with this, but to mine now it can not be done as I would like ...

Reactions: AnonimeGamer
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes