VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

PotatoNinja

Nov 19, 2017
Dude, this is fun, and you are pulling this off despite crap internet and other challenges. I really don't have any excuses not to knuckle down on my own dev project.

Not only have you provided some good wank material, you've inspired me to get back to work. I'm not doing an erotic game (its a sci-fi ARPG) but sometimes seeing what others can accomplish is the kick in the ass I need. Thanks.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Is the Anariel bonus played separately from the main game? Or do you combine the files with the regular game?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I didn't even know V3 was out let alone V4. I was trying to search for it but could never get the title of the game correct. Glad to see its still in production.

EDIT

I'm a bit confused. My last save was when the sister with pink hair gives you a bj and fuck at night. Next day see dark haired sister asleep down stairs. Visit cafe, gym and then beach. Is that it? I was sure I never played V3 and this update is for V4.

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

Icy

Dec 31, 2016
Edited in the incest intro and that you can pick your own name.
First time to edit stuff like this, excuse me if there's a bug or something

Zenorius

May 28, 2017
Sorry to bother but is anyone know a name of the song in the Carol dance scene ? I really like it.:D

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
Is it possible to get all Gallery unlocks in one playthrough? Because I miss dozens of pictures and am asking myself...where? Any walkthrough? A complete savegame anyone?

Awesome game, I like your style! Hopefully things will smooth out for you in Belarus to make some money from your work! Thank you!

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
Is it possible to get all Gallery unlocks in one playthrough? Because I miss dozens of pictures and am asking myself...where?
No its not possible, for example you can only get to the Helen scenes if you didnt help Andrea at the first day in school...

Reactions: Loopus

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
cant play this game it gives me this problem " could not execute C:\users\myname\downloads\Lifeofyourdreams-pc\lib\windows-i686\Lifeofyourdreams.exe is it missing ? anyone help

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
cant play this game it gives me this problem " could not execute C:\users\myname\downloads\Lifeofyourdreams-pc\lib\windows-i686\Lifeofyourdreams.exe is it missing ? anyone help
maybe youre virus scanner deleted the exe... you can try to disable it while downloading and unpacking the file...

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
When im in Annies roomt at night to take the pics for Louis... i cant see the animations for Blowjob, Footjob or Boobjob...
i pick an option... the screen goes black... and the the MC is cumming... they also not unlocked in the animation galery after that... any clue?

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
When im in Annies roomt at night to take the pics for Louis... i cant see the animations for Blowjob, Footjob or Boobjob...
i pick an option... the screen goes black... and the the MC is cumming... they also not unlocked in the animation galery after that... any clue?
Just checked and everything works for me, try to press Back at the bottom of the screen when a black screen appears and the animation can work.

Reactions: Magic666
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes