VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
So - honestly this is a new favorite. The writing isn't shit-tier google translate nonsense, the models are fantastic, FULLY FUCKING ANIMATED SCENES, a tried-and-true plot, sure, but the basic elements to a solid game are all there...

A few annoyances, though. I'd like to be able to look through the gallery even if you HAVEN'T unlocked every single photo yet (just strikes me as a weird barrier to entry when it comes to an h-game) and secondly, it's kinda odd that only the animations involving Annie get saved in that animations menu. There are some GREAT scenes here that have nothing to do with her (some not even involving the MC) and I shouldn't have to hunt them down and create a page of saves to see them all once I've seen them once.

Buuuuuut these are SERIOUSLY minor gripes because as a whole the game is great and I'm sure those little nitpicky things can be fixed really easily.

Art and mechanics are like Second Happiness and My New Life had a baby and that baby is both easier to play and easier on the eyes than either of the games it came from. And that's speaking as someone who LIKES both of those titles.

TL; DR - anyone got a 100% save with the gallery unlocked?

felops

Apr 1, 2018
Did you use TK17?
How did the graphics improve?
I want to improve the textures and the graphic quality

if you can, answer me please

RSB

Aug 4, 2017
I’ve got you brother I restarted the game 4 times now and you need to talk to Louie I think his name was to get graces concert tickets in order to get all the scenes with Annie so just talk to all your classmates everyday basically i think its the 2nd or 3rd day you need to talk to him i know its the day before going to the strip club good luck hope this help somewhat haha
thanks bro..

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zenzaji no its buggy because it is for an older version.You can choose between my file on page 16 post 318 or page 17 post 326 from Icy.These files is for the version 0.4

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes