VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
@DirtyNovels Hey good to see you are back, haven't played your latest update yet but am glad there is no abandoned tag next to your game, that would've been a shame.

Indeed. This dev is basically getting rid of all the mistakes that were made with My New Life from Beggerofnet. Granted no where near the amount of content just yet, but whats been available has been pretty sweet. All on Renpy rather than that RPGMaker grinding s**t!

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
Hey @ I'm a fan of the game. Can I do a scene request? Can you implement an intercrural scene with Grace before we get to fuck her? I'm not requesting it in the next update but do it whenever possible <3

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Anyone else getting a error when trying to open this? I don't know what is wrong...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@DirtyNovels i think i found in the script file a small mistakes in the sentence in the line 8552.Here a screenshot in game

edit: i think in the line 8720 "Damn, Helen mother is a fucking bomb. Maybe I should talk to her somehow bit longer" it must mean "Damn, Helen's mother is a fucking bomb. Maybe I should talk to her somehow bit longer"

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Compressed Version:
Here's my crunched version - the original zip file was 1.35GB, compressed version is 448MB (lots of video clips).

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Life of Your Dreams v0.4 - compressed by @bossapplesauce

Download PC Windows (448MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
@DirtyNovels i think i found in the script file a small mistakes in the sentence in the line 8552.Here a screenshot in game

edit: i think in the line 8720 "Damn, Helen mother is a fucking bomb. Maybe I should talk to her somehow bit longer" it must mean "Damn, Helen's mother is a fucking bomb. Maybe I should talk to her somehow bit longer"
thx

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
@DirtyNovels
First of all, I really enjoyed your game. The animations were a nice change from the normal style of things. I just have a couple things I wanted to mention:

1. When you're with Helen at the cafe, the text after she says, "Okay, I'll help you." shows up in Russian. It's not a big deal, but I thought you should know.

2. I'm having trouble unlocking some animations. I'll go through some scenes where there are several to unlock and three out of four will be available in the animation gallery. I've been thru both Andrea's and Helen's paths, but it won't unlock certain scenes I've played. I can give you a complete list, but I don't know how to make a 'Spoiler' box in the comments.

3. I'm also missing one image for Andrea, one for Grace, and one for Carol in the gallery. I'm pretty sure I've tried all the possibilities for them, but I'm at a loss. Any Hints?

Anyway, thanks for your time and I look forward to more of your great game in the future!

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
@DirtyNovels
First of all, I really enjoyed your game. The animations were a nice change from the normal style of things. I just have a couple things I wanted to mention:

1. When you're with Helen at the cafe, the text after she says, "Okay, I'll help you." shows up in Russian. It's not a big deal, but I thought you should know.

2. I'm having trouble unlocking some animations. I'll go through some scenes where there are several to unlock and three out of four will be available in the animation gallery. I've been thru both Andrea's and Helen's paths, but it won't unlock certain scenes I've played. I can give you a complete list, but I don't know how to make a 'Spoiler' box in the comments.

3. I'm also missing one image for Andrea, one for Grace, and one for Carol in the gallery. I'm pretty sure I've tried all the possibilities for them, but I'm at a loss. Any Hints?

Anyway, thanks for your time and I look forward to more of your great game in the future!

Click the + on top of post writer, and select Spoiler from the dropdown menu

Or, just write it manually.

Code:
[SPOILER="This is a Spoiler"]Here is all the info that is supposed to be hidden under Spoiler tab[/SPOILER]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KillJoy2190

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
@DirtyNovels

thanks, I'll try to double-check everything again and fix it

Reactions: KillJoy2190

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I've just played the update and I loved it. I love the boobs of Helen and her mum. I'm hoping we can eventually fuck them both or there is another family member of theirs with even bigger boobs.

Vinnyrock

Feb 8, 2018
I do very much enjoy the game. But is there any chance the text could be written to be like something someone would actually say?
"I penetrate." My god. I laughed at that. Kinda ruined the scene for me.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I only get sister handjob seen. after nothing sister content . help please
I’m right there with you man I restarted the game talked to her everyday basically rejected every girl just got a hj from her but the animation gallery says there’s more but idk how to trigger it either

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
I’m right there with you man I restarted the game talked to her everyday basically rejected every girl just got a hj from her but the animation gallery says there’s more but idk how to trigger it either
so... you already broke her lock and took the pictures for Louis to get the concert tickets?

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
so... you already broke her lock and took the pictures for Louis to get the concert tickets?
Nope none of that cause after the date with whatever girl I go home check all the rooms see chris and lucy fucking in shower nothing else to do but go upstairs then sleep game ends :noexpression:

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
@EdgyName
I've played thru those scenes already, they just haven't unlocked for me in the Gallery. I have the animations leading up to and following those scenes, just not those specific scenes. It seems more like a technical problem, rather than a story progression problem. Thanks for the help, though! I appreciate it.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I only get sister handjob seen. after nothing sister content . help please
I’ve got you brother I restarted the game 4 times now and you need to talk to Louie I think his name was to get graces concert tickets in order to get all the scenes with Annie so just talk to all your classmates everyday basically i think its the 2nd or 3rd day you need to talk to him i know its the day before going to the strip club good luck hope this help somewhat haha

Reactions: RSB
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes