VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Acayas

Feb 28, 2018
@DirtyNovels
I would like to know if there will be a scene with Helens mother Betty?

Because when he met her and stared at her boobs she grabed them and asked him "You've never seen boobs that big?". For me it seems she is very open minded and flirtatious. Her tits definitely deserve some MC dick.

May 16, 2018
Hi guys, new here!

Wanting to play the game, can anybody give quick overview for the following?
Artstyle
Animation
Sound (are there voices?)
Story (is it substantial now or only quick progression?)
Comparison to other famous adult games

Thank you!:happyblush

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels] - Original Size: 1.81GB

Download PC (550MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again Boss saves the day

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
So playing 0.5 on PC, got a big issue. Can't see what i assume is the map screen, have to use the arrow keys to get the options to pop up and then quickly click. But the worst thing is animations are just a black screen with next and previous buttons at the side. Am i missing something here?

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Привет dirty, когда ориентировочно ты планируешь сделать 6 апдейт для патронов?
Привет, точно не успею завершить его до конца этого месяца... Я бы с удовольствием отдался только игре, но у меня всё еще куча дел и они не хотят меня отпускать. Надеюсь выпустить обновление уже в середине следующего месяца, если вдруг будут новости я буду писать и тут и на патреоне.

AntonnotnA

May 31, 2017
Привет, точно не успею завершить его до конца этого месяца... Я бы с удовольствием отдался только игре, но у меня всё еще куча дел и они не хотят меня отпускать. Надеюсь выпустить обновление уже в середине следующего месяца, если вдруг будут новости я буду писать и тут и на патреоне.
Не тороплю, ты красавец и твоя игра стоит того, чтобы подождать! Удачи тебе)

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Please do redirect the question to the page/site you get the android link from

1. provided by some friend here? pm or quote him
2. found it on some other site and direct your question here? well, sorry bud, they arent authorised modder in f95zone
3. finally if you get it from booom313 or some other android port-er from f95zone, please redirect it to their page

that is all

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes