VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Hi guys! What do you think about new characters?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, some characters are noticeably different, later when I've finished with everyone, I’ll explain why this is happened.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
As you can see, some characters are noticeably different, later when I've finished with everyone, I’ll explain why this is happened.
Hate the new Lucy! Lucy was my second favorite body in the game behind Grace. Now she looks skinny with big tits (I'm not a fan of women who are built like that). PLEASE don't change Grace! LOL!

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
The remaining characters will appear as the story progresses. Immediately I will say what I'm going to do a remake. I would like to change a lot of things, but in general the plot will remain approximately the same as it was in the life of your dreams. Tomorrow I will make a post[on patreon, so pls follow me ;)] in which I will explain in detail what it is connected with and why I decided so. I hope for your understanding and support, thank you guys!

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Remembered this game and thought to check in. I see a reboot is in progress, and you've certainly improved on the models in klub17! Kudos for that, especially the rework for Grace, Andrea, Mandy and Helen! Wow! Everyone seems to have gotten an improvement.

The only ones I really dislike are the new models for Carol and Annie. I think that Carol's breasts are too wide apart, but I was indifferent to her character in the first place. The plus side though is that she definitely has that hooker/dancer look down. With Annie, she's got the only new design that I find needs a tune up. I think she's a little too tall and the top half of her body seems to be disproportionate to her lower half. Her face also looks... off, though I don't know how to describe it. Amanda's lips also seem a bit wide and her nose a bit long.

On a minor note, I preferred Abby with her hair undone like it the previous version. I liked her hair long and wavy, and Andrea and Annie already cover the ponytail look.

Anyway, looking forward to whenever the revamp of this game comes out. You've got my support.

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Remembered this game and thought to check in. I see a reboot is in progress, and you've certainly improved on the models in klub17! Kudos for that, especially the rework for Grace, Andrea, Mandy and Helen! Wow! Everyone seems to have gotten an improvement.

The only ones I really dislike are the new models for Carol and Annie. I think that Carol's breasts are too wide apart, but I was indifferent to her character in the first place. The plus side though is that she definitely has that hooker/dancer look down. With Annie, she's got the only new design that I find needs a tune up. I think she's a little too tall and the top half of her body seems to be disproportionate to her lower half. Her face also looks... off, though I don't know how to describe it. Amanda's lips also seem a bit wide and her nose a bit long.

On a minor note, I preferred Abby with her hair undone like it the previous version. I liked her hair long and wavy, and Andrea and Annie already cover the ponytail look.

Anyway, looking forward to whenever the revamp of this game comes out. You've got my support.
Thanks for the detailed review! It is always nice to read such comments. I agree with almost everything you wrote, but people cannot always be perfect. All characters have their flaws that give them a bit of their individuality (Carol’s breasts, Amanda’s lips and nose, etc.). Regarding Annie, I agree, thanks to your feedback, I will slightly revise her image and in the new version she will be slightly modified.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Holy crap i love mandy's new look she looks so sassy shit if she was a real girl i would marry her she looks so dam cute as hell and a tease

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes