VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Sorry guys I can't help. I didn't make a version for an android, so I can not be responsible for its performance (
i am not talking about the android version the pc one crash every time what i am suggesting and some people too is add a option to disable de map animation and done

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Oh sorry for my ignorance, I think when I played this game the first time , I forgot to download the Incest patch so I thought that MC are not related with his family . So I really enjoyed the the 2nd time I played because I'm glad that Grace and MC is actually related , that made is so much hotter, damn she is the best girl so far

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Chainbears

Mar 27, 2018
Every time I try to play this game on my PC it gives me the following error. I'm sure there's an easy fix to this, I just don't know computers well so I wouldn't be able to fix it.

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Thats odd ... dev , ya still there ?
You've been silent here and on pateron .... not much news :(
Yes, I'm alive. I'm still working ... In the next few days I'm thinking of opening a discord server where I'll share news more often and where you can be contacted me at almost any time.

Reactions: Arslando

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018

At last I came to this. Now you can always keep abreast of the latest development news, and also ask me any questions that interest you on-line!

jrc82

Dec 30, 2017
Dang! Just found this novel. Love it so far, keep up the good work and hoping for more soon!

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
The boobs are a way too small for me, but you can't please everyone all at the same time,

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Thanks for the support, guys. Do not forget that this is not the final version. Characters may change a little in the future. For today, everything, I sleep. Tomorrow will be even more;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes