VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
DN, what version of hook you using now? also tk17 version? new v10?
This is still version 7.5. Version 10 is very good, but unfortunately it does not support a huge number of items from 7.5., Which may not be significant if you use it for yourself, creating more functional animations, etc. I also use the full version of the 5 hook by Pervokptr.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
This is still version 7.5. Version 10 is very good, but unfortunately it does not support a huge number of items from 7.5., Which may not be significant if you use it for yourself, creating more functional animations, etc. I also use the full version of the 5 hook by Pervokptr.
i tried downloaded repack from some uploaders, but i cant get it to run on my laptop

what a sad case, all i want is some action with character of my creation

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
any news?
Hey. I apologize for the long absence of news, now I'm mainly working with the game code, so it's difficult to talk about a detailed news report. All I can say is that I want to do an experiment and introduce some kind of RPG system that will allow the player to develop a chain of events not only by means of choices as the game progresses, but also by creating a unique character with its own characteristics and past.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Used to subscribe to this game and really liked it but then he vanished for awhile. Can't figure out if this is still going or not, would actually like to sub to it again if he's still working on it.

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Used to subscribe to this game and really liked it but then he vanished for awhile. Can't figure out if this is still going or not, would actually like to sub to it again if he's still working on it.
Hi. Yes, I'm still working on the game. It is not necessary to subscribe, if you want to be informed about the news, you can join my discord server for free or follow me on the patreon.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes