- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
Developer: MiZtyl
Modder: LaikDink
I've made the walkthrough mod based on the walkthrough pdf. This mod will highlight the recommended choice. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.4
View attachment 2707323 View attachment 2707324

Incase no one has heard, LaikDink posted on their social media (I saw it on his Discord) that they will no longer be updating any mods due to a new job and a promotion. They said that anyone is welcome to take-over the mods in order to continue them.

Here is the post on Patreon:

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
Life on Mars [v0.5] [MiZtyl]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - - WORKUPLOAD
Bro could you compress new update? Please :)

tomas024

Apr 30, 2018
Last post from LaikDink

My last post ....(maybe)
It's quite a long time since I haven't been updating or creating some mods. So sorry you guys for all the waiting. I regret to announce that I won't be available to update mod anymore.

Let's talk a little bit about myself 1st. I'm currently 23 years old and after graduating in February this year, I have been offered to work as a microbiological lab technician and inspector in a well-known laboratory in the world. I have to say it's such a huge honour and opportunity to work in this co-operation. That's a reason why I could update the mod at the weekend for dedicating myself in lab. Things get complicated in this month. The positive side is I've got the promotion, which means that I don't have any spare time for coding mod. I have to admit that coding is just my favourite thing, not my career. I love my job and I would love to achieve more success in this profession. Therefore, I think it's best for all of us that I will leave all my mods for the professional ones. I only know some tricks to do some mods so my mods are mostly a big piece of dog shit but at least I'm really proud of it. So hopefully someone can take care of all my mods.

So lastly, thank you...all of you for supporting me, and giving me some comments so I can improve myself. I really love you guys. Hope that I can have a chance to come back in the future. My Patreon page will be stopped charging from next month. Last word, LaikDink out!!!

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeOnMars-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes