VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life on the Lam with MILF [Demo] [MaxX]

Falco Falcone

Feb 12, 2023
Jeezus, so many snowflakes! Now is indeed the winter of our discontent and where the fuck is that son of York when we need him?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Is this abandoned if not when the next update?
It has only been 5 months since the demo release. You do know that there are as ton of games on here that get an update once a year if lucky. Most devs have real life responsibilities that prevent them from working 24/7 on a game.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
It has only been 5 months since the demo release. You do know that there are as ton of games on here that get an update once a year if lucky. Most devs have real life responsibilities that prevent them from working 24/7 on a game.
Oh ok it been a while since I played this game,so I wasn't sure how long it been.Thank you for the information.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Dev hasn't logged on here or made a new Patreon post since May when he said version 0.1 would come out at the end of June. He might show up again at some point, but it's looking pretty unlikely considering that was going to be the first real version of the game and one of the things he said about it was: "hope that it gets enough sponsors to keep it going after that".

It's unfortunate because I'm always happy to see incest games with more interesting plots than the usual school setting slice of life...

Reactions: merleved

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Dev hasn't logged on here or made a new Patreon post since May when he said version 0.1 would come out at the end of June. He might show up again at some point, but it's looking pretty unlikely considering that was going to be the first real version of the game and one of the things he said about it was: "hope that it gets enough sponsors to keep it going after that".

It's unfortunate because I'm always happy to see incest games with more interesting plots than the usual school setting slice of life...
It is to bad that a lot of devs seem to think that they will get rich here. They might do that, but it takes years and several really good games to get a following.

Reactions: Cacafu12 and Orlox