VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life on the Lam with MILF [Demo] [MaxX]

MaxXdev

Apr 9, 2023
EDIT: Well this needs Kinetic novel tag, the only choice is to choose the names.
Absolutely do not add kinetic novel tag. Just becuase you haven't made a choice so far in the demo doesn't mean they are not planned for the future. This is only a demo and many things can change before first release. Right now I'm looking at the feedback to make adjustments if they fit within my overall game plan.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Could somebody please tell me which girl is the MC's mom? the hairstyle and color looks different, thats why im asking
1681190168356.png
1681190107844.png

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Absolutely do not add kinetic novel tag. Just becuase you haven't made a choice so far in the demo doesn't mean they are not planned for the future. This is only a demo and many things can change before first release. Right now I'm looking at the feedback to make adjustments if they fit within my overall game plan.
Tags are added continuoesly through update. Tags are always current state of the game development. Sometimes developer add "future tags" for us to see if we are interested or not. First releases have usually the same tags (male/female protagonist, milf and big tits, big ass.) and from release to release more tags are added.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi first of all thank you for the demo. If i have understand well the game is yours MaxXdev
Just download and try right now. During the game's introduction, when the two are in the car, the give me this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'dad'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 114, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1236, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
On the Lam with MILF Demo
Wed Apr 12 00:12:05 2023
if I use ignore, the game still continues. But I thought I'd report the error here anyway. In the case so as to avoid future problems, in the full game.

Thank you for the game. I'm not entirely a fan of a dual protagonist game. I hope the game is more focused on the boy protagonist than the mother. I generally avoid games with female protagonists.
For now I'll try and see.

Edit 1
i hope in the next game we can decide to use mother istead of her name. Because having an incest patch but see the son call her always be her name is strange.
it's really unnerving. And no guys it's not the patch's fault. But in the game it is explained that strangely the son keeps calling her by her name and she "the mother" wonders why. I hope it is possible to choose the name method to use. I'd rather he almost always use mother than his real name. Except he doesn't have to call her by name so as not to be discovered at certain plot points.

Thanks again

Last edited:

MaxXdev

Apr 9, 2023
Hi first of all thank you for the demo. If i have understand well the game is yours MaxXdev
Just download and try right now. During the game's introduction, when the two are in the car, the give me this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 114, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1236, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
On the Lam with MILF Demo
Wed Apr 12 00:12:05 2023
if I use ignore, the game still continues. But I thought I'd report the error here anyway. In the case so as to avoid future problems, in the full game.

Thank you for the game. I'm not entirely a fan of a dual protagonist game. I hope the game is more focused on the boy protagonist than the mother. I generally avoid games with female protagonists.
For now I'll try and see.

Edit 1
i hope in the next game we can decide to use mother instead of her name. Because having an incest patch but see the son call her always be her name is strange.
it's really unnerving. And no guys it's not the patch's fault. But in the game it is explained that strangely the son keeps calling her by her name and she "the mother" wonders why. I hope it is possible to choose the name method to use. I'd rather he almost always use mother than his real name. Except he doesn't have to call her by name so as not to be discovered at certain plot points.

Thanks again
Thank you for the traceback. I have already fixed the issue in the script so it won't cause errors in the next release.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
played the demo and eventually had to skip through text because the dialogues and monologues are far too expositional for any sort of immersive reading.
other peeves are: saying "criminal thugs" is redundant and;
the gunshots were too muted for an enclosed space (a house)

the voyeurism felt forced because of the room service; towels are usually left in the room before guests arrive and almost sure laundry is not a service at such a "quick fuck" motel. in addition sleeping in the nude felt force for sexual content given the awkward relationship between the two

i don't think the writing issues are going to be resolved and instead just carry over in future updates because it's more a style of writing that only experience will absolve over practice

but good luck to the dev, i'm sure you will still get an audience if you fulfil their fetishes

Yeah, and to top it all there's no option to refund! Can you believe it??!!
Sucks to be us!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rudy007 and anon280

MaxXdev

Apr 9, 2023
Tags are added continuoesly through update. Tags are always current state of the game development. Sometimes developer add "future tags" for us to see if we are interested or not. First releases have usually the same tags (male/female protagonist, milf and big tits, big ass.) and from release to release more tags are added.
Here is the list of all future tags I am planning on using.
Planned Genre: Anal sex, Cheating, Footjob, Groping, Handjob, Lesbian, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Toys, Tit Fuck, Vaginal Sex, and very Soft NTR.

will we have complete control on whether or not to put the female mc in sexual situations
Once corrupted enough yes.

Reactions: rudy007