VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
A few bugs I've come across as of 2.5.

-After Kitchen H Scene with sylvie, this appears
If you exit out of pop up, game will become unplayable.

- Can't put on skimpy bra without first putting on another bra.

-The chain accessory does not appear on torso preview.

Other than that, here is Halloween Sailor Sylvie c:

Reactions: LuisDino12

Canavas E Levine

Oct 28, 2018
When booting up the game after the latest patch, any save i try to load is hit with a giant loading... screen, how do i fix this?

I really rather not start over...

BigFatYikes

May 4, 2018
Hi, I'm new to this thread and I kinda got hooked on this game bcuz it looks fun, but after I finished installing the game and the patch itself, I tried it but there was no sound (no music nor effects) whatsoever. I tried re-installing the game without the patch but that doesn't seem to work as well. Would anyone like to help me fix my sound problems for the game, thank you so much

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When booting up the game after the latest patch, any save i try to load is hit with a giant loading... screen, how do i fix this?
It's in the installation instruction, before installing the patch load up your 2.4 save in 2.5 and save it in the same slot.
Would anyone like to help me fix my sound problems for the game, thank you so much
Crappy answer (I blame Sandy) but check all the volume levels. Usually I have the in game sound low, but also have games sound low or off in the windows mixer (and sometimes forget I've done it). There's also the fact that Tyrano uses ogg, you might need the codec as apparently less and less things support it. I'm guessing mine came with AIMP. Otherwise no idea.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there any news of a new update? Or what is being planned?
There was a update to the game just two weeks ago, and the patch is being worked on. This isn't like a game from patreon that gets set regular updates. Ray-Kbys has the usual twitter, pixiv etc (but not in English).

przemo10371 did say the shop girls were going to get some attention, don't know where they heard it though.
I have the same problem with the Kitchen scene like the others...
Try the updated patch .

alexthekeks8

Mar 4, 2019
i played this game for like 3 hrs i got the hang of it. but somehow, the time froze for me whatever i do i cannot pass time anymore and my options miss out

Tokamura

Feb 8, 2019
for somehow i keep stuck at here in v.2.5 when i want to load a saved data from the previous version, i already try download the file at but the result still the same, what should i do?

jjh76

Apr 11, 2018
Fresh install, patched with r2m and then r3. Start new game, first time going to the cafe, when clicking on a food selection the game freezes. If I keep clicking around on the window a message box eventually pops up with this:

tag: [set_dinner_dress] does not exist.

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
Fresh install, patched with r2m and then r3. Start new game, first time going to the cafe, when clicking on a food selection the game freezes. If I keep clicking around on the window a message box eventually pops up with this:

tag: [set_dinner_dress] does not exist.
Here is the solution from

You can edit the file TeachingFeeling-2.5.0\data\scenario\act_with\cafe.ks to stop the alert
Open cafe.ks with your editor (I use brackets but notepad++ or similar will do)
Find set_dinner_dress & replace with dress_set_two_sleeve
You will have two entries of set_dinner_dress to replace

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
for somehow i keep stuck at here in v.2.5 when i want to load a saved data from the previous version...
To avoid the loop you need to load your 2.4 save in 2.5 without the patch installed and then save it in the same slot, it's in the ops installation instructions.

Tokamura

Feb 8, 2019
To avoid the loop you need to load your 2.4 save in 2.5 without the patch installed and then save it in the same slot, it's in the ops installation instructions.
if i already overwrite the original patch with the translation patch that mean i have to download it again right?

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes