VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Did you play that Vietnamese mod bro?
i did play 1 or 2 mods like yandere mod and shopkeeper mod which allow you to interact with shopkeeper and if you aren't becareful sylvie will notice and your life is hanging on a string... :ROFLMAO: to bad that i don't understand vietnamese and wonder if he did make one for english?

Maj.Problem

Nov 25, 2018
So, quick question and sorry if this has been addressed before but the updates have been pretty slow, is the game done and were just waiting for a full translation patch or is the creator taking a break or something? Like i said sorry if this has been addressed before but i looked at recent posts on this thread and haven't found anything about soon to be released updates or something

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So, quick question and sorry if this has been addressed before but the updates have been pretty slow, is the game done and were just waiting for a full translation patch or is the creator taking a break or something?
This isn't like a patreon game, updates are if and when the developer wants and can completely stop at anytime. There were some posts on twitter about a automatic clothes system a while ago, but if or when it's added to the game who knows.

Ray's twitter is . Be warned though, there is some weird stuff there.

Reactions: ĐȺɍꝁnɇss

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
This isn't like a patreon game, updates are if and when the developer wants and can completely stop at anytime. There were some posts on twitter about a automatic clothes system a while ago, but if or when it's added to the game who knows.

You meant sexy stuff right ?

Apr 10, 2018
I've been reading comments about mods. I apologize, but what mods? I've been searching for quite some time with no luck. Can someone enlighten me where to find these mods?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You meant sexy stuff right ?
Mostly... But if people are only familiar with Teaching Feeling they may get a shock.
I've been reading comments about mods. I apologize, but what mods? I've been searching for quite some time with no luck. Can someone enlighten me where to find these mods?
The download in the opening post contains a modded and unmodded game, if you got the game before the op got changed go here and get the modded transfix patch (last on the list). Any other mods will very likely not work anymore.

Edit - The modded transfix has these mods included.

Last edited:

PotatoFace26

Aug 3, 2019
1.Download clean game
2.download patch
3.Move Tyrano_file.sav (or something like this) file to game folder
4.Launch game (without patch)
5.load your game on clean game
6.save your game on same spot
7.Exit game
8.Move all data from transfix
9.Replace files when asked
10.launch game
11.load game
12.should work

Clean game version:

TransFix_v5.2_r5.2m_Modded:

TransFix_v5.2_r5.2m:
I didn't mind starting over so I followed this except without parts 3 - 7, since I figured that was about saving the data.

The translation only seems to be partially applied, with the dialogue translated but some menu stuff still in japanese. Anyone know how I can fix it?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I didn't mind starting over so I followed this except without parts 3 - 7, since I figured that was about saving the data.

The translation only seems to be partially applied, with the dialogue translated but some menu stuff still in japanese. Anyone know how I can fix it?
Gimme a screenshot and i will tell you if those should be i japan or not

Maj.Problem

Nov 25, 2018

Oh thats good, didn't even know the creator had a twitter :) and yeah i understand, im not rushing the updates anyway just wanted to make sure it wasnt dead :D thanks

Apr 10, 2018
Mostly... But if people are only familiar with Teaching Feeling they may get a shock.

The download in the opening post contains a modded and unmodded game, if you got the game before the op got changed go here and get the modded transfix patch (last on the list). Any other mods will very likely not work anymore.

Edit - The modded transfix has these mods included.
Oh so that's where...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Changelog:
1.Fixed issue with flying button in dress menu
2.Fixed buttons when going alone to restaurant (this was only present in regular version)
3.Fixed button for flower pin in shop
4.Skimpy panties work (or should work) now

TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m not modded:

TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m_MODDED:

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Still has the newly censored hand images though, so maybe keep your older data\fgimage\Hx1\hands folder from r5m.

Reactions: Downhilldown
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes