VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

MilkDestroyer

Dec 17, 2019
Hey guys, I have downloaded the file but I can't extract it, it said something wrong with the file or did I did something wrong? Please help me, I have been trying for hours

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey guys, I have downloaded the file but I can't extract it...
It's a 7z so you need to extract it, or get my copy of the game I compressed as a plain zip here. There's a lot of things compressed as a 7z or rar around here though, so if you don't have a dedicated compression program you will want one eventually.

Reactions: ĐȺɍꝁnɇss

Nicols

Apr 11, 2020
Ok so i manage to download the game, but now when i quit the game and come back, my saves are not there anymore.

MoistMeal

Aug 4, 2020
It doesn't seem anyone is on the discord so I'll ask here, Does anyone know how to fix the glitch on when I press the Cog icon during Dialogue(i'm at the start of the gam) and press any icon in the COG and exit any of the Icons, it brings me to the action section of the game? and does the How-to-play have a translation?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ok so i manage to download the game, but now when i quit the game and come back, my saves are not there anymore.
Is the game folder write protected maybe, otherwise not sure.
Does anyone know how to fix the glitch on when I press the Cog...
I see what you mean it skips the opening scene. I can only suggest not doing it until after, or if you want to change settings restart after to see the opening. Older versions of the game you had to wait maybe that's why it now skips.

Don't think the how to play section has ever been translated. Most of it is explained in game as you play, but I did make a very quick guide to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As that seems to confuse some people. Other thing you may need to know is Sylvie's mood is also...
Hearts for horny, clover type things for calm and two stages of orange flowers for drunk.

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
I really wanted a big update this year, but it seems that the author doesn't care much about the game itself and is now drawing other characters from other works :cautious:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I really wanted a big update this year, but it seems that the author doesn't care much about the game itself and is now drawing other characters from other works
They're always drawing things like Pokémon or Teen Titans, and Streaming it too. There should be a update this year, but it's engine and UI probably no new scenes.

There was a about the new Love at First Sight game. That was meant to be Ray's main priority, with the Teaching Feeling updated being the second.

Dickard

May 27, 2018
What the hell is wrong with this guy's dick? Why are his veins purple?

And why do all of the H-scenes have creepy music?

lord112

Jun 25, 2020
the game doesn't have much depth but its exactly the expression and reactions I want from a character I fuck, I want more games that I fuck the girl silly like this with exaggerated Ahegao and reactions.
any recommendation to more games like that?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
A while ago someone started working on translating that wonderful Vietnamese mod, does anyone know how that's going?
Don't think anything new has been mentioned here. Some parts are being done by tfpatchguy, they've started with the...
If you want to use their transfix and mods you need to install them on a clean game.

Makakoo

Jan 25, 2020
What the hell is wrong with this guy's dick? Why are his veins purple?
(Yeah, could be smaller)

And why do all of the H-scenes have creepy music?
I just replaced some parts with midis from Illusion of Time (Illusion of Gaya) and Secret of Mana in the right scene and they fits well.

Luna1Rose

Mar 16, 2020
So, after messing around with the game's Android port, I've got a question... Is it possible to take the save file from the pc version and place it in the Android version's game files?

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes