VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When i use the modded version she keeps dying from sickness...
That's odd. Try my copy I posted here, it has all the fixes and I've played past Sylvie's sickness a few times. Or use the links above to get the unpatched 2.5.2 from przemo and try tfpatchguy's patch and mods.

Feb 3, 2020
The Electron port from tfpatchguy has a Mac version. Might be worth a look, but I don't have a Mac so can't say for sure.
I can copy paste the error I get, so if someone knows how to solve it, this would solve everything. The error is this:
Dyld Error Message:
Library not loaded: @rpath/Electron Framework.framework/Electron Framework
Referenced from: /Users/USER/Desktop/*/Electron.app/Contents/MacOS/Electron
Reason: no suitable image found. Did find:
/Users/MyUsername/Desktop/Games/Teaching Feeling/Electron version for macOS 64-bit (electron-v11.1.1-darwin-x64)/Electron.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/Electron Framework.framework/Electron Framework: file too short
/Users/MyUsername/Desktop/Games/Teaching Feeling/Electron version for macOS 64-bit (electron-v11.1.1-darwin-x64)/Electron.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/Electron Framework.framework/Electron Framework: stat() failed with errno=1

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello guys can you explain...
Two different versions of the patch and mods by two different modders. The modded game in the opening post has these mods installed the other doesn't, both have the translation and partial uncensor patch.

If you want to use przemo's then there's the prepatched game. They are compressed as 7z files though, if you use WinRAR then look here. But for tfpatchguy's you'll need to put it all together yourself, you'll need the unpatched 2.5.2 game from przemo's folder.

Reactions: Xantares222

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It was 2.5.0 back when that Linux port was posted I think, don't know if that matters though. 3.0.0 was the big Tyrano engine update. There's a Linux Electron port from tfpatchguy, you'll probably have to make a copy of the game with just their things installed.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I might be a bit late for this, but for linux users you can try this.
It works but was tested with 2.1.1 so not sure how well it works with 2.2.1

How Teaching Feeling working natively on Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A completed save file can be found
Doesn't work anymore. I just get a white screen.

Exortin

Jan 14, 2021
Hey, i tried using the TyranoPlayer to play this game on Android 10, but it keeps saying that "file not found: data/system/config.tjs"
How do i fix this? And what "data" game do they meant? I dont know what they meant by game "data"

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do i fix this? And what "data" game do they meant? I dont know what they meant by game "data"
The data folder from the game, you should have put it in the Electron ports app folder (with the PC one). Their Electron port and the Android player come with instructions, but you may need to make a copy of the game with their patch.

There is a port of 3.0.22 that should work now, although no mods and not a completely finished translation patch.

Exortin

Jan 14, 2021
But there's none, there is literally no game folder in my file explorer or anything
The data folder from the game, you should have put it in the Electron ports app folder (with the PC one). Their Electron port and the Android player come with instructions, but you may need to make a copy of the game with their patch.

There is a port of 3.0.22 that should work now, although no mods and not a completely finished translation patch.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but can't bring up lust...
Yeah I got the same thing with 3.1.22, although I could still trigger events with the reset lust. If you think you've gotten up to ten or more lust take Sylvie to the forest in the sleeveless or sundress, you might be able to get the event.

A zen like Sylvie does make it hard to get her excited at night though...

acornzzz

Oct 9, 2017
I am using the 3.0.22 version for android. I can't seem to unlock additional clothing options from the nightshop. (piercings, skimpy underwear).
What are the requirements to unlock those?

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes