VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
So.. whenever I try to open the game it just won't work
The game window opens and then closes after 5 seconds or so (I'm on Linux btw, but I'm using Wine to run)
Am I doing something wrong?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a Electron port for Linux from tfpatchguy, instructions come inside probably (I can't tell on Windows). Links in the post here, that half patched 3.0.22 will probably work if you only need the data folder like with Mac.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
the game has 21 scenes but the walkthrough only shows how to get 19 can someone give me an updated walkthrough
There is in-game scene guide (Memory button).
You can also see it here. I think only 'door scene' is not there, to get it, you need Exhibitionist mod enabled and over 1500 intimacy and 1000 lust.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
im missing these scenes, the one alone i guess is when you still dont have her trust, but the last one?
The translated hints are linked right above. Dress Sylvie in just her original rags and use the new option that appears at night, for the other get Sylvie horny in the day by touching her breast and again use the new option that should appear.

Reactions: balrod18

GoxBox

Jun 15, 2021
Hi, I've been having problems loading the game (modded and un-modded). I download it extract and run it's at this point nothing happens, just a black screen with the program tag reading " Loading TyranoScript" this has happened before when I first downloaded it, I scrapped it up to being an old game and deleted it I tried again but downloaded the un-modded version but the same thin accrued. (Deleted all files completely, restarted, etc.. the download I have now is the modded) Any ideas on what's going on and how I can fix it. I am running on windows 10--Problem solved thanks to the blue knight

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

hollamyamigo

Feb 13, 2020
I came back to this thread after like 7 years...
Someone please tell me what is the latest version for PC and where can I find it?

Much appreciated!

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes