VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi, I've been having problems loading the game (modded and un-modded)...
Usually from extraction with the current games in the opening post, use 7Zip or shorten the archives very long names before you do it. Alternatively instead.
the game just will not load for me. how do i fix this
If it's the same not loading as GoBox try the above.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So I followed Blue Knights install guide but it didn't work...
How didn't it work, my PC is the same. If the patches aren't installing (or it's really buried in folders) it could be where you have the game, try it on the desktop. If you didn't you could also try manually installing, bottom of the guide.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
What is the difference between the without mod version and the with mod version?
From the op:
So basically there was a lot of mods and patches for this game which caused a bit of confusion among us . That is why we decided to make two versions of the game with transfix and micro patches already applied. The two versions are :
  • Modded (With Translation, Decensor, Extra Clothes, other Gameplay Mods)
  • Un-Modded (With Translation, Decensor)
Both of them are using English Przemo patch.
Modpack info (from 3.0.22 I think):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: doran276

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
She died and I did everything right. I read that it says Do not have less than 45 love with Sylvie...
You also have to do some other things. Like pancakes and no molesting, if your playing 3.0.22 not 2.5.2 or below then you have to talk almost as much as you have to head pat, love is the intimacy stat.

Reactions: Bev_

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I never molested her also I didn't get the option to get pancakes Its at a cafe but I didn't get that option
If you don't go to the cafe first (and pick Aurelia's shop) you will have to go at it's usual afternoon opening time.

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
you guys aware you can get the 3.etc version for free via mega.nz??
No idea why it hasn't been uploaded here though, I'll just paste the link and if that ain't allowd than to bad

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
3.0 is indirectly linked in the opening post, it and the updated 3.0.22 are linked in the two guides to . If for some reason you want 4β it's also around.

Reactions: Bev_
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes