VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
Nevermind. Just finished reading every post here that mentions Mac. Seems that nobody wants to try and help anyone out with this problem, and it also seems like the devs just don't give a shit.

Game is probably amazing, but I'm rating it one star for this absolutely atrocious support.
You can also try asking in the 4chan thread, as TF Anon maintains/maintained a Mac version and may be able to help out more there.

Shuilky73

Jun 2, 2022
pls help every time i save and exit the game, and after that i log in again my save disappears, even though i've managed to make slyvie (i forgot what it's called because i haven't played for 3 days) happy :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why is there no action?
Try clicking (or tapping) something like Sylvie's breast.
pls help every time i save and exit the game...
Maybe make sure the game isn't anywhere weird that would affect file permissions, and delete the two .sav files you should find in the games folder. If your playing 2.5.2 you could try this starting save. Not sure why a few peoples save vanishes I don't think anyones came back and said if anything's worked.

...And I keep forgetting a few people don't extract games.

BosukeEdgy

Mar 20, 2022
Try clicking (or tapping) something like Sylvie's breast.

Maybe make sure the game isn't anywhere weird that would affect file permissions, and delete the two .sav files you should find in the games folder. If your playing 2.5.2 you could try this starting save. Not sure why a few peoples save vanishes I don't think anyones came back and said if anything's worked.

...And I keep forgetting a few people don't extract games.
i know but why is there no fucking it just breast and pussy touching

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i know but why is there no fucking it just breast and pussy touching
Sylvie can take a bit of time to warm up at first. Try making her cum once to get her going, and seeing if you can then...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reverse cowgirl will take a couple of sessions to become available.

Vatalyst

Jun 26, 2020
does anyone know where I can download the game and reopen it with my saves still there, because I'm getting tired of restarting every time I want to play.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anyone know where I can download the game and reopen it with my saves still there...
If your saves aren't saving look at the two replies at the top of this page. If you are playing the game using WinRAR then you could try extracting it, then zipping it back up as a zip or rar, as WinRAR doesn't seem to like 7z files.

And there's the 3.0.22 version.

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
The clothes shop music is such a bop
Also what exactly are the mods included in the modded version?

LOSUWU

Sep 13, 2020
I try play it on joiplay I got black screen and I thought is just like the Android port ver so I wait the skip button to appear but it's never show up

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes