VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do i input the mod
If you mean install the mods the download in the opening post labeled as "with mod" already has them installed.

Otherwise they're a part of the modded transfix patch here, replace the files from the games tyrano and data folder with the ones from the patch.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
there is this new post on dlsite about the author planning to make ver. 3.0.0...
It's basically a Tyrano Engine update. 32 bit PC's and old saves won't work anymore, but it'll work better for Mac users...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And przemo will get a headache.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Mega Modded file appears to be corrupt, extracting gives errors
Tested it out several times before when other said they got errors and it's always extracted fine. Make sure whatever you using to extract it is up to date, or try 7Zip as that's what was used to compress it.

Otherwise if you have to use MEGA there's . The raw game and the modded transfix patch are in there, you'd want to get Teaching_Feeling_252 and TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m_Modded. Those are just plain zips.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
4.Booping sylvies nose
5.touching sylvie's but
@4 Gonna boop the hell out of that NOSE GOD DAMN IT
@5 Noice.jpg
The scene after doing enough #5 Noice 2.jpg

Edit: Is there any way to cheat more love/lust via text?

Editx2: Made her wear nothing but the apron (pink) and went around town. Went into the cafe later and the waiter remarked about it being chilly, before we ate she appeared nude. Idk if it's a bug or not, regardless, it was kinda hot but just wanted to throw it out there. Just tried it during an afternoon lunch (night time) and she appears nude despite leaving with the apron on.

Last edited:

ShiroPoint

Dec 6, 2019
Can someone tell me how or direct me on how exactly to install or enable Przemo's English translation for version 2.5.2?

I've gotten both the game *v2.5.2 and the newest standalone patch from Prezmo's Mega.

I've tried replacing certain files, replacing whole folders, and the game still runs in JP.. or doesn't run at all, halp o_O

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone tell me how or direct me on how exactly to install or enable Przemo's English translation for version 2.5.2?
If your on a Windows PC you just drag the two folders from the patch into the game folder, then let it overwrite. On a Mac you have to be careful which overwrite option you use. On a PC...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The downloads labeled as "with mod" in the opening post already has the modded transfix patch installed. The transfix replaces the Japanese with English so there's no turning it on or off.

Ev1LGNRacer

Dec 6, 2019
Glad I found this forum/group. I ran across Lewd Lamia's game play vids on YT, and was instantly hooked on Sylvie's story. Didn't realize the only version was native language until I downloaded it...ugh. If I have any questions about issues, will definitely be back in here to pick the collective minds.

Trying to get Win10 to play nice with anything is a PITA. Hopefully I can get this hot mess to cooperate with me..lol.

Last edited:

Ev1LGNRacer

Dec 6, 2019
Yep, even the MEGA files I pulled are sticking with native language. Ugh, I need sleep....serious brain fry setting in from too much World of Warships clan battles last night.

Prezmo....your MEGA a single zipped, or multiple? Reason I ask is I DL the main Teaching zip, unzipped, then what looked to be an open file kicked right back to zipped when I clicked on it. My computer skills are rusty as hell, so I'm probably overlooking something simple to get it to run right.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes