VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I'm not too sure myself, but because everything else depends on Sylvie's affection/lust, I'm going to assume one of those two numbers was not high enough, or you didn't have enough clothes from the day store. Those are the only two things I can think of.
I bought all the day's clothes and talked to the seller on a regular basis. (even before 1300). Then you come to the store and there's nothing to buy, only a chat with the seller. From the level of 1300 to 1700 new clothes did not appear, but on the contrary the part disappeared (in inventory). Somehow bothers to go to the store, where you can not buy anything. Maybe the store opens when the level reaches 2000...

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
I bought all the day's clothes and talked to the seller on a regular basis. (even before 1300). Then you come to the store and there's nothing to buy, only a chat with the seller. From the level of 1300 to 1700 new clothes did not appear, but on the contrary the part disappeared (in inventory). Somehow bothers to go to the store, where you can not buy anything. Maybe the store opens when the level reaches 2000...
Honestly I have no clue why your night store isn't appearing. I used the latest test patch with a fresh save and the night store was available. I know it might be annoying, but have you tried it on a fresh save?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Night shop is based on lust You need at least 100 lust for shop to apear

I can make it based on affection if you want to.

Meaby becuse you are going for pure run with no sex and stuff might be a cause

Reactions: Ric

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
ok. And under what conditions will does the access to the night store open? Something suspiciously long nothing happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And about lost clothes you need at least 50 lust to see them if it drops below they will disapear

Reactions: Ric

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Night shop is based on lust You need at least 100 lust for shop to apear

I can make it based on affection if you want to.

Meaby becuse you are going for pure run with no sex and stuff might be a cause
yes it works too. Doing something does not make sense. Everything is pretty simple to get - the main thing to know how. (I didn't use the correct parameter for this)

D

Deleted member 516216

Good frickein game! Btw what kind of engine did ray used?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
meh... we need another channel to discuss all these bug hunting and others stuff... with that, stay tuned for channel i would be making...

Reactions: DoddyDope

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
meh... we need another channel to discuss all these bug hunting and others stuff... with that, stay tuned for channel i would be making...
why make extra channels? It is enough to regularly update the topic header with the current version for download. some find it easier to find a version on another resource than to figure out how to get the new version on f95

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
why make extra channels? It is enough to regularly update the topic header with the current version for download. some find it easier to find a version on another resource than to figure out how to get the new version on f95
a channel as in a server in discord, well if you guys more inclined to hitting refresh button, im okay with that

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
a channel as in a server in discord, well if you guys more inclined to hitting refresh button, im okay with that
The first thing you need to do is bring order to the topic. Then you can make channels and anything. The main thing that was convenient and understandable. Now some questions are connected not with what is not, but with what is already there but to find it in the topic is not so convenient.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
The first thing you need to do is bring order to the topic. Then you can make channels and anything. The main thing that was convenient and understandable. Now some questions are connected not with what is not, but with what is already there but to find it in the topic is not so convenient.
that is exactly what am i doing

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

here it is, its in beta... trying to figure out what is what... but basic should be there

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes