VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Well i have good new it seems i fixed that error in headpats

TransFix_V4_(To_check_v2)
Fixed (i hope):

1.Error pop-up while headpats etc.
2.Ferrum buy image.

GoogleDrive:

soo i need another test run on this

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Also also night shop works for me so i dont know what is your problem
I know that it should open with time, but something does not open for a long time. In the daytime store there is already nothing to buy, and in the evening you can just go to the restaurant. in previous versions it was, in this one has not yet opened. I didn't have time to reach the night shop

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
@przemo10371 I'll run through a fresh save with the new patch and look for anything odd. And of course, I'll take a look at the night store not opening and that bug with Ferrum, but give me a little bit and I'll get you an update.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
The sex option has been totally ruined, IMO. I remember having earlier versions of the game and it being far easier to navigate/get Sylvie to cum; I'm struggling to get past the very first choice here, as I can choose nothing except finger and gentle, and I still end up wasting time getting absolutely nowhere. It's beyond frustrating nd I'm pretty disappointed with this new, totally useless system

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
@przemo10371
So, here's what I've found for the new save.

1. Bugs: (1) The assets error that comes up during headpatting still comes up sometimes, but I think we can leave that be because it's neither gamebreaking nor does it affect the gameplay once you get further into the story. So let's ignore it since it fixes itself automatically. (2) The three new pins (heart, clover, and star) are unavailable in the shop. (3) Ferrum's buy alchohol menu is bugged (but you already knew this). (4) I found the cause of the text flying into the action box. It has to do something with the "extra options menu". If you click into "extra options" and exit out of the menu without changing anything, the text flies. If you want it to return to normal by clicking into one of the choices and exiting. You don't actually have to change anything, you just have to click into one of the choices and exit to return the text to normal. I can replicate 100% of the time.
(2) Capture.PNG (3) ferrum buy wine text.PNG (4) https:// vimeo.com/289187023 (delete the space between / and vimeo)

2. Untranslated stuff: (1) The extra options for the home action menu is still mostly untranslated, but I think I figured out most of the translations, so I went ahead and used my mediocre photoshop skills to once again show what it should be. (2) When going to bed after either having Sylvie masturbate or give you a BJ, there are untranslated lines in the dialogue box.
(1) extra options.PNG idioms.PNG idiom options.PNG (2) Dialogue after masturbate to bed after masturbate.PNG Dialogue after BJ to bed after BJ.PNG

Also, I ran the update history.txt through google translate and it seems like the reload button (not the loop button) was supposed to be moved to the bottom left of the screen.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
ok. And under what conditions will does the access to the night store open? Something suspiciously long nothing happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not too sure myself, but because everything else depends on Sylvie's affection/lust, I'm going to assume one of those two numbers was not high enough, or you didn't have enough clothes from the day store. Those are the only two things I can think of.

The sex option has been totally ruined, IMO. I remember having earlier versions of the game and it being far easier to navigate/get Sylvie to cum; I'm struggling to get past the very first choice here, as I can choose nothing except finger and gentle, and I still end up wasting time getting absolutely nowhere. It's beyond frustrating nd I'm pretty disappointed with this new, totally useless system
I'm not sure what you mean? The sex has pretty much stayed the same, other than the addition of the pre-sex menu and climax bars. Are you playing on 2.3?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I'm not too sure myself, but because everything else depends on Sylvie's affection/lust, I'm going to assume one of those two numbers was not high enough, or you didn't have enough clothes from the day store. Those are the only two things I can think of.

I'm not sure what you mean? The sex has pretty much stayed the same, other than the addition of the pre-sex menu and climax bars. Are you playing on 2.3?
2.2.1. I've tried both gentle and finger and various combinations of the two, but she still isn't able to cum as with the older versions; I don't know what else to do

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
2.2.1. I've tried both gentle and finger and various combinations of the two, but she still isn't able to cum as with the older versions; I don't know what else to do
That's an odd bug. My 2.2 still works fine, I can get her to cum with all four options. I can't really help you much past this, I'm afraid. I can, however, suggest that you upgrade to 2.3 and use @n1ck's .txt to skip ahead, since the patches are going to be made for 2.3 onwards from now.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
That's an odd bug. My 2.2 still works fine, I can get her to cum with all four options. I can't really help you much past this, I'm afraid. I can, however, suggest that you upgrade to 2.3 and use @n1ck's .txt to skip ahead, since the patches are going to be made for 2.3 onwards from now.
Yeah, I feel like an idiot now. It was probably a bug preventing me from getting through the sex scenes. I re-downloaded and re-patched the game using 7zip instead of WinRar and everything seems to be working fine.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
@przemo10371
So, here's what I've found for the new save.

1. Bugs: (1) The assets error that comes up during headpatting still comes up sometimes, but I think we can leave that be because it's neither gamebreaking nor does it affect the gameplay once you get further into the story. So let's ignore it since it fixes itself automatically. (2) The three new pins (heart, clover, and star) are unavailable in the shop. (3) Ferrum's buy alchohol menu is bugged (but you already knew this). (4) I found the cause of the text flying into the action box. It has to do something with the "extra options menu". If you click into "extra options" and exit out of the menu without changing anything, the text flies. If you want it to return to normal by clicking into one of the choices and exiting. You don't actually have to change anything, you just have to click into one of the choices and exit to return the text to normal. I can replicate 100% of the time.
(2) View attachment 148236 (3) View attachment 148237 (4) https:// vimeo.com/289187023 (delete the space between / and vimeo)

2. Untranslated stuff: (1) The extra options for the home action menu is still mostly untranslated, but I think I figured out most of the translations, so I went ahead and used my mediocre photoshop skills to once again show what it should be. (2) When going to bed after either having Sylvie masturbate or give you a BJ, there are untranslated lines in the dialogue box.
(1) View attachment 148245 View attachment 148247 View attachment 148246 (2) Dialogue after masturbate View attachment 148249 Dialogue after BJ View attachment 148248
I think i know what is causing flying text bug, i think it is leftover line of script ( i was trying to make menu In text buuut i looked shitty so i will use images.

Also how about eating translation do everything is translated ?

Also also be ready for test patch 3 In about 2-3 hours
Edit: Or 1 hour

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
I think i know what is causing flying text bug, i think it is leftover line of script ( i was trying to make menu In text buuut i looked shitty so i will use images.

Also how about eating translation do everything is translated ?

Also also be ready for test patch 3 In about 2-3 hours
Edit: Or 1 hour
Yeah eating is basically fine now, including the first time eating scene. The day time and night time food are all translated (they were when I checked anyway). Don't rush the patch, take your time with it so we don't end up making it worse lol

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Yeah eating is basically fine now, including the first time eating scene. The day time and night time food are all translated (they were when I checked anyway). Don't rush the patch, take your time with it so we don't end up making it worse lol
It is really not much to change and it is basically it is just delete 1-2 lines of text and translate menu (I will use windows font for those) and a really need opinions i will post preview of it in 10 min so wait for it becouse i need fast answer.

Edit: About that reload button. It was in bottom but also it make text box smaller so for it to work i would have to move text to left a little, also i think whoever moved it to top right made wright choise becouse in looks better in my opinion

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes